Private Capital Markets
Riki Hashimoto and Dan Grooters are members of the Grubb & Ellis Private Capital Markets team. The Grubb & Ellis Private Capital Markets team
ensures that our client’s investment goals are met by maximizing value in every assignment and by providing them the ﬁnest advisors in the
industry. Our clients are typically individuals and partnerships who have their own capital at risk for the purpose of building personal wealth. As
a consequence, we recognize that every dollar counts and that conﬁdence and trust in their advisor is paramount.
Hashimoto | Grooters Investment Team
There exist three elements in our service on behalf of our clients: Private Capital Markets Group
First, we implement a unique package of technology, resources and approach that ensures that maximum buyer demand is brought to bear on
every assignment, thus maximizing price.
Second, we maintain clear standards of professionalism, competency and client service to which every member is held accountable. This starts
with our Business Principles which underlie every decision we make.
Third, we employ the knowledge, skills and insight of a variety of services, such as leasing specialists and property management specialists, that
are only available in a full service ﬁrm. Dan Grooters and Riki Hashimoto created the Hashimoto/Grooters Team to focus solely on the disposition/acquisition of investment properties
in the Colorado area. Due to our presence in the marketplace, we fully understand the intricacies of the market and are well versed in
This approach ensures that our clients and our advisors have the best intelligence to make the best decisions. To our clients, this may seem like
articulating the current growth and potential to sellers on a national, regional, and local level.
a common sense approach. We believe it is. Yet it is remarkably uncommon in our peer group and, consequently, delivers uncommon results for
our clients. The Hashimoto/Grooters Team spends 100% of their time working on the sale of real estate investments and therefore are in constant
communication with investors, lenders, leasing agents and other third-party sources who focus on investment properties within Colorado. The
ability of the Hashimoto/Grooters Team to react to changes in the investment real estate market has provided them the platform to control the
largest percentage of transactions sold in the marketplace of any investment team in the State of Colorado for the past several years.
Riki Hashimoto · Senior Vice President Dan Grooters · Senior Vice President
303.572.5545 ofﬁce 303.572.5520 ofﬁce
303.520.3997 mobile 303.886.8009 mobile
Proven Track Record
Riki Hashimoto and Dan Grooters have closed a total of 150 transactions over the past several years. The team has completed more transactions
than any other investment team in the State of Colorado. Their extensive experience and product knowledge comes from understanding the
disposition process through successfully executing deals. Their network of active investors provides more qualiﬁed access to the private equity Nghi Nguyen · Financial Analyst Lisa Amidon · Administrative Assistant
investors as they come into the market. 303.572.5586 ofﬁce 303.572.5593 ofﬁce
Established Investor Relationships
The Hashimoto/Grooters Team’s expertise in selling ofﬁce, retail and industrial properties provides their client the assurance that their listings
are being exposed to the crossover buyer. In the past several years the most aggressive sources of equity have come from investors moving form
one product type to another. Due to the Hashimoto/Grooters Team’s balanced sales history of ofﬁce, retail and industrial properties they under- Representative Clients
stand how to maximize exposure to the largest pool of active investors.
The Hashimoto/Grooters Team provides innovative solutions based on robust market analysis and on-the-ground insight. The combination of
our relationships with some of the world’s most prominent investors and the strong collaborative platform that underlies this group enables
National Brokerage Platform
efﬁcient, integrated delivery of services. The platform ensures that each client receives consistent, high-quality service and beneﬁts from the
Working with private equity investors on a national level, the Hashimoto/Grooters Team has a true pulse on the ﬂow of new equity sources.
collective knowledge and resources within Grubb & Ellis. Listed below is a small representation of the breadth and depth of our client roster.
Over the past several years, the Team has closed 58% of their transactions with ﬁrst time buyers to Colorado. Understanding and sourcing the
newest and most aggressive equity has allowed the Team to set the “benchmark” in sales pricing year after year.
Shea Properties/DTC Prudential Financial UBS Realty Advisors Qwest Communications Corporation
Experience in Handling Challenging Assignments Lowe Enterprises Woodspear Properties L.C. Fulenwider, Inc. Nor’wood Development
In today’s extremely volatile real estate market, it is imperative to have a team who understands these current market dynamics. In dealing with
both the equity and debt portions of the equation, being able to handle objections regarding the overall market, submarket and property in a Drake Real Estate Sidford Capital The Urban Group Landon Enterprises
professional and efﬁcient manor is critical to the overall success of the transaction. The Hashimoto/Grooters Team is well versed in handling Western Skies Fisher Capital Partners Metzler Realty Advisors, Inc. Miller Weingarten Realty, LLC
challenging assets while working on many of these assets throughout their careers.
For more information, visit www.grubb-ellis.com/pcm For more information, visit www.grubb-ellis.com/pcm
Grubb & Ellis Company | 1401 Wynkoop Street, Suite 300 | 303.572.7700 Phone | 303.572.7722 Fax Grubb & Ellis Company | 1401 Wynkoop Street, Suite 300 | 303.572.7700 Phone | 303.572.7722 Fax
Hashimoto | Grooters Representative Transactions
*Partial list of closed transactions.
PROPERTY | LOCATION SIZE BUYER SELLER PROPERTY | LOCATION SIZE BUYER SELLER
1. Denver Business Center | Denver, CO 762,324 Crow Holdings Westﬁeld Corp. Partners 41. Union Town Center | Colorado Springs, CO 38,363 Ashkar Investments Stites Development
2. Broadway Marketplace | Denver, CO 387,000 Denver Design Center GMS Realty 42. Village Plaza Shops | Greenwood Village, CO 36,472 Monaghan Management D.H. Friedman Properties
3. I-225 Business Center | Denver, CO 277,930 Lincoln GP Advisory Grp. Prudential Financial 43. Aurora Park | Aurora, CO 35,971 Drake Real Estate Western Centers, Inc.
4. Bridgestone Firestone | Aurora, CO 262,500 ACG Equities LaSalle Investment Mgt. 44. Cherry Creek Square| Denver, CO 35,384 Vallejo Investments Next Realty LLC
5. Thornton Town Center | Thornton, CO 256,241 GDA Real Estate Services DRA Advisors 45. Country Club Village | Westminster, CO 33,147 North Coast Investors Group Wiens Capital Mgmt.
6. The Village | Boulder, CO 219,934 Gart Properties Estate of James Campbell 46. 3636 College | Fort Collins, CO 31,049 Brock Associates Palmer Properties
7. Valley Business Center | Denver, CO 203,231 Mountain West Invesco Realty Advisors 47. Quebec Highlands | Greenwood Village, CO 30,270 Medoc Properties Fisher Capital Partners
8. Cherry Hills Marketplace | Greenwood Village, CO 198,187 Principal Global Investors Crow Holdings 48. Evergreen Marketplace | Evergreen, CO 30,000 LIN Property Investments Woodspear Properties
9. Dex Media Building | Denver, CO 160,851 Lowe Enterprises Qwest Corp. 49. Gold Creek Shopping Center | Elizabeth, CO 26,777 NSS Golden Holdings Miller Weingarten
10. 370 Interlocken | Denver, CO 150,656 Legacy Partners Prime West Development 50. Westwind Marketplace | Colorado Springs, CO 26,010 Neuenschwander Enter. Crestone Development
11. 6th & Sable | Aurora, CO 144,296 PTT Property Management LIN Property Inv. 51. Palmer Plaza | Fort Collins, CO 24,326 Revenue Global Ventures Palmer Properties
12. Cherry Creek Business Park | Denver, CO 140,990 ScanlanKemperBard Trescott & Co. 52. Windsor Town Center I | Windsor, CO 24,296 Multilateral Partners Sidford Capital
13. Key Bank Building | Denver, CO 134,675 SVN Equities Westcore Properties 53. Yosemite Crossing | Greenwood Village, CO 23,872 North Coast Investors Group Wedgle & Associates
14. Aurora Highlands | Aurora, CO 130,961 Arizona Partners Retail Highline Group 54. Windsor Safeway Center | Windsor, CO 22,954 Individual Investor Sidford Capital
15. Arapahoe Park East | Boulder, CO 130,847 Bancroft Capital Conestoga St. Partners 55. Broadway Central | Denver, CO 22,285 Heidt & Heidt Development Landon Enterprises
16. Westminster Square | Westminster, CO 125,923 Emerald Investments Colorado & Santa Fe Land 56. Windsor Town Center II | Windsor, CO 22,250 Johnson Investments Inc. Sidford Capital
17. Regency Square | Pueblo, CO 115,971 North Coast Investors Group Alpha West Investments 57. Town Center | Highlands Ranch, CO 21,658 Brown & Associates Balmar Management Group
18. Village at Castle Pines | Castle Rock, CO 110,817 Sidford Capital The Urban Group 58. 12195 Mariposa Street | Westminster, CO 20,240 Individual Investor Metzler Realty Advisors, Inc.
19. Abilene Street Market | Aurora, CO 109,183 Bluesky Management Corp. Duncan Properties 59. Bridges at Smoky Hill | Centennial, CO 20,237 Sidford Capital, LLC Miller Weingarten Realty
20. Pueblo Shopping Center | Pueblo, CO 106,264 Primero Management Grubb & Ellis Realty Investors 60. Albertsons at Norwood | Colorado Springs, CO 19,119 Paradigm Management Nor’wood Development
21. New Windsor Marketplace | Windsor, CO 95,877 Studen Investments Regency Centers 61. Hilltop Center | Denver, CO 17,542 Tamberly Development Muscanto, LLC
22. Kohl’s | Lakewood, CO 88,408 Mansur & Co. Propp Realty Mgt. 62. Shops at Riverbend | Littleton, CO 16,000 Individual Investor Landon Enterprises
23. Market Square | Colorado Springs, CO 78,741 JB&S Company, LLC Highline Group 63. H.R. Marketplace III | Highlands Ranch, CO 15,892 Brock Associates Miller Weingarten
24. Arapahoe Ridge Marketplace | Erie, CO 76,884 CNA Enterprises, Inc. Becky Family Trust 64. Meadows at Lone Tree | Lone Tree, CO 15,869 McCoy petroleum Redline Ventures, LLC
25. Cottonwood Square | Colorado Springs, CO 76,884 Andron Capital Management Nor’wood Development 65. Quincy Commons | Aurora, CO 15,827 Cole Companies Cadence Capital Inv.
26. Mission Trace (Retail) | Lakewood, CO 76,884 Ogilvie Properties, Inc. Eagle Creek Properties 66. Shops at Chester | Centennial, CO 15,462 Individual Investor Carbone Properties, LLC
27. Frontier Center One | Denver, CO 70,000 Todd Family Partnership Shea Properties 67. Country Club Plaza | Greeley, CO 15,442 Individual Investor Palmos Development
31. Centennial Commons | Colorado Springs, CO 57,640 ENCO Structural Consultants, Inc Centennial Commons LLC 68. LoHi Plaza | Denver, CO 13,975 Marvis Partners Drake Real Estate
32. Sun Plaza | Colorado Springs, CO 53,544 Redwood Real Estate Ptrs. Watterson & Fair 69. Shops at Loveland | Loveland, CO 13,756 Individual Investor Individual Investor
33. Beauvallon | Denver, CO 52,155 LIN Property Investments LLC BCN Development 70. Meridian Village | Englewood, CO 13,258 LIN Property Investments DTC Meridian
34. Arbor Plaza | Fort Collins, CO 51,669 Realcom, LLC Western Skies 71. Zocalo | Denver, CO 11,919 Sidford Capital NEWSED Community
35. Commons 6000 | Greenwood Village, CO 50,599 Lagmarsino Group Legacy Partners 72. Retail Strip | Denver, CO 10,873 American Management Individual Investor
36. Village Square at Castle Pines | Castle Rock, CO 49,397 Paul Mitchell Trust The Urban Group
37. Lakewood City Center | Lakewood, CO 44,983 Sidford Capital Bruce Katchen & Co.
38. Colfax-Kipling Center | Lakewood, CO 43,819 Matrix Group Metzler Realty Advisors
39. Market Square | Greeley, CO 42,295 Individual Investor Individual Investor
For more information, visit www.grubb-ellis.com/pcm
40. Park Plaza | Westminster, CO 41,947 Loup Development Company Fleisher Co.