Creative Sounds By: Frank Gatdula
Mobile DJ Services
2915 Angel Drive
Stockton, CA 95209
Ph. 209-473-4419 Cell: 209-594-9211 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.creative-sounds.biz
Rates: $500.00 for the first 4 hours ($100.00 per hour thereafter)
Thank you for choosing Creative Sounds. To guarantee your reservation, a minimum of $100.00 non-
refundable deposit is required. Please provide the following information.
Date and Time of Reservation; ___________________________________________________________
Contact Person: ______________________________________ Tel: ____________________________
Venue or Reception Hall: _______________________________________________________________
Please provide map and telephone number of the venue or Reception Hall if outside City of Stockton.
Reception Hours________________________ DJ set up time: (1 hour before start of event)
Meal for ONE (1) DJ staff included. [ ] Please initial box to include meals for the DJ staff.
If no meal provided for DJ, please advice so I can prepare to bring my own lunch or dinner.
Services to be provided and fees:
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
1. Provide DJ/Music Entertainment
(Use Space Below for additional services requested)
Basic sound equipment includes:
1 Wireless Mike and 2 Lighting Effects TOTAL DUE: $___________
(Large size reception halls with guests of over 300 may
require extra speakers. Please inform DJ number of
BALANCE DUE $___________
Must be paid before the start of the event.
• YOUR NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $100.00 AND SIGNATURE WILL OFFICIALLY EXECUTE
THIS AGREEMENT AND CREATIVE SOUNDS WILL HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE
ABOVE SERVICES AS DESCRIBED.
_____________________________ ___________ ________________ ______
CUSTOMER'S SIGNATURE DATE BOOKED BY DATE
Return form with check to: Frank Gatdula, 2915 Angel Drive, Stockton, CA 95209
WEDDING RECEPTION PLANNER
Weddings/Silver and Golden Anniversaries
Please give us the title of the songs you want played at each activity during the wedding reception:
1. Introduction of Wedding Entourage entering the reception hall.
Example: Traditional Wedding Recessional March from "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
2. Music played during dinner is usually "smooth jazz" unless you have a preference:
3. Someone needs to inform me when the Best Man is ready to give a toast. (Usually done during
dinner or right after the bride and the groom are done with their meals.)
4. Cutting of the Cake. ________________________________________________________________
5. Royal Dances:
First Dance--- Bride and the Groom: ___________________________________________________
SONG TITLE (Usually your theme song or favorite love song)
Second Dance---Bride and her Father, Song Title: ________________________________________
(Example: Butterfly Kisses)
Third Dance---Bride and Groom with their respective parents: Song Title:______________________
(The whole bridal entourage including the sponsors is also invited to join at this point)
6. MONEY DANCE (If there is one it is usually done here.)
7. "Bouquet Toss" and "Garter Removal" (Make sure the bride has a garter!)
8. DANCE FOR EVERYONE STARTS HERE.
9. Please provide the DJ a list of the bridal entourage to be introduced.
10. Any announcement you want us to make? Provide the info before the reception.
11. Any special guests you want us to acknowledge? Provide the names before the reception.
Use the space below for other requests or attach another sheet if needed.
REGARDS AND CONGRATULATIONS!