Angela Christina Tanner 13220 S. 48th St. 1026 Phoenix, AZ 85044 US email@example.com Mobile: 602.329.0756 Contact Preference: Telephone RESUME Download Job Seeker's Word® Resume ^BACK TO TOP Resume Value: a5kzhwvaju5pbgf6 Resume Headline: Top Notch EA/ Office Manager
Angela Tanner 13220 S. 48th St. Unit 1026 Phoenix, AZ. 85044 602.329.0756 firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Administrative Assistant ITEC – Honeywell (Contract) HSE&F – Honeywell (Perm) 2007-2008 602-231-7364 Phoenix, Arizona
* Support for the Vice President of HSE&F and approximately 12 directors. * Support for the President of ITEC Vice President of AIDC and approximately 6 directors, managers and administrators. * Maintain calendars for12+ people and arrange meetings and conference room appointments.
* Knowledgeable in meeting minutes. * Create and process expense reports for executive staff and others. * Process Visa and Passport documents for native and foreign nationals. * Experienced with i-Buy, Concur, Flow-port, help desk tickets, plus many other programs and processes. * Process temporary invitations for foreigners and their families. * Strong computer skills; advanced with Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook and Publisher. * Highly trained at handling difficult, technical, administrative tasks including multi-tasking. * Capable of running a multi-line phone. * 78 wpm
Administrative Assistant Suntron Corporation 2006-2007 602.282.8718 Phoenix, Arizona
* Supported Executive Directors and Managers in all areas of administration. * Responsible for calendar management, executive scheduling and travel arrangements. * Strong computer skills; familiar with Microsoft Office suite. * Adept at handling difficult, technical, administrative tasks. * Interpreted and implemented policies, procedures and computer applications related to Suntron Corporation. * Duties included coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum of direction. * Provided complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting and auditing. * Experienced in handling confidential personal and financial information; held secret military clearance. * Worked closely with clients, vendors and general public.
Executive Fiscal Administrator
United States Army National Guard 1998-2004 720.847.6379 United States
* Responsible for receiving and verifying accounting data such as purchase orders, contracts and travel receipts. * Oversaw dispersal of funds and management of budget. * Reviewed company documents and vouchers to verify accounting data and mathematical accuracy. * Conducted platoon meetings to ensure productivity and understanding of policies and procedures. * Analyzed data from current accounts, historical data and source documents to maintain balanced accounts. * Followed chain of command verbally and in writing to document accounting discrepancies and resolutions. * Responsible for preparation of SRP (Soldier Readiness Preparation). * Reviewed mobilization packets to include: Direct Deposits, Dependent Verification, Wills, IRS W-4, Marriage Certificates, Birth Certificates, Divorce Decrees, Lease and/or Mortgage Agreements.
Operations Manager Brendan Diamonds Colorado Springs, Co. 1999-2001
* Oversaw Policies and Procedures manuals; responsible for written and verbal revisions. * Conducted work flow analysis and studies of organizational problems designed to improve productivity. * Implemented sales and marketing campaigns to develop new business. * Responsible for meeting quotas and improving sales performance. * Maintained bookkeeping logs to provide quick, efficient resolutions to clients. Implemented training course for new recruits. * Coordinated with other departments to design and implement internal controls. Conducted business organization workshops and seminars for other district stores.
Mesa Community College, Az. A.S Business Management (current)
* Soldier Excellency in Combat Training 1999 * Enduring Freedom Achievement Award 2002 * Civil service grades: GS-7
* IAAP – International Association of Administrative Professionals
SUMMARY ^BACK TO TOP Desired Salary/Wage: 50,000.00 USD Per Year Current Career Level: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff) Years of relevant work experience: 10+ to 15 Years Date of Availability: Negotiable Work Status: US - I am authorized to work in this country for any employer. Active Security Clearance: No US Military Service: Yes Target Job: Target Job Title: Executive Assistant Alternate Target Job Title: Office Manager Desired Job Type: Employee Temporary/Contract/ProjectTemporary/Contract/Project Desired Status: Full-Time Part-Time Target Company: Industry: Aerospace and Defense Retail Real Estate/Property Management Accounting and Auditing Services Security and Surveillance Engineering Services Financial Services Occupation: * Accounting/Finance/InsuranceAudit
* Bookkeeping * Administrative/ClericalExecutive Support * Office Management * Human ResourcesPayroll and Benefits Administration Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-AZ-Phoenix Relocate: No Willingness to travel: Up to 25% travel Education: 4/2004 - 12/2008 Mesa Community College US-Arizona-Mesa Associate Degree Experience: - Present Honeywell Industry: no industry preference Sr. Executive Assistant ,
Skills: Skill Name Skill Level Last Used/Experience Microsoft Applications (all) Expert Currently used 11 years WPM Expert Currently used 17 years Languages: Languages Proficiency Level English Fluent - Full Knowledge