Ahmed Al Brich Phoenix, AZ 85017 US email@example.com Mobile: 6025359612 RESUME Download Job Seeker's Word® Resume ^BACK TO TOP Resume Value: atj7kv8sm5yywp62 Resume Headline: Justice Policy Adviser Ahmed Al Brich firstname.lastname@example.org (602) 535-9612 Phoenix, Arizona
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position as a Administrative assistant, Management analyst, or Executive secretary providing analysis and recommendations for clients in the army, intelligence, government, and private sectors.
SUMMERY OF EXPERIENCE: More than two years experience with U.S. Department of State, Rule of Law projects in Iraq. Advised BearingPoint consultants at numerous high level Iraqi government meetings, which required direct interface with ministers, judges, directors general, and other senior officials in the Iraqi government. Experience in project requirements determination, planning, and execution on many of BearingPoint projects in the Arabian Gulf market and Jordan. Strong organizational, communication, and negotiation skills. Regularly prepared market studies, global competency studies, global solution studies, applicable economic analysis, and/or competitive analysis. Competency in maintaining files and records. Superior translation and interpretation skills in Arabic and English.
11/2007 – 02/2008 Administrative Assistant
BearingPoint, Inc. Amman, Jordan
* Participated in the development of monthly imprest. * Delivered checks to all suppliers, vendors, and other beneficiary. * Delivered money sums to BearingPoint Jordan project sites. * Documented and archived all receipts, invoices, and other related documents. * Performed other duties as assigned. 07/2007 – 09/2007 Management Analyst BearingPoint, Inc. Dubai, UAE
* Provided office management support to the BearingPoint office in the United Arab Emirates. * Conducted research initiatives, developed reports (both internal and for clients). * Assisted with business developments, and support engagements in the Arabian Gulf market, specifically U.A.E, as well as supported other operations in the office on an as needed basis. 07/2005 – 11/2007 (in and out)
Policy Advisor/ Translator
BearingPoint, Inc. Baghdad, Iraq
* Provided analysis and recommendations to the Chief of Party and other staff members on actions related to strategic planning, project execution, requirements determination, and other management issues. * Assisted in the development of policies and procedures to facilitate the establishment of a sustainable, integrated justice system in Iraq. * Worked closely with senior staff and principals in the Office of the Prime Minister, Higher Juridical Council, Ministries of the Interior, Justice, Foreign Affairs, and Labor and Social Affairs. Personally requested by ministers and other senior ministry staff members to provide live interpretation and document translation.
* Planned and organized two international Iraqi justice conferences and workshops inside and outside Iraq requiring extensive coordination between senior Iraqi delegates and Coalition partners, activities included budgeting, logistics planning, communications, monitoring, execution, and coordinating conference content. * Drafted and translated official letters, meeting agendas and minutes, and ministerial orders. 04/2003 – 10/2003 Freelance Interpreter & Coordinator
Numerous Journalists and Photographers Iraq Wide
Provided liaison, coordination, and simultaneous translation service at official meetings inside and outside Baghdad with religious leaders, academics, teachers, doctors, lawyers, human rights activists, NGO representatives, political party members, government of Iraq representatives, and the Iraqi public in most of Iraqi provinces. Obtained permission for photographers to visit mosques, universities, schools, hospitals, court houses, orphanages, Iraqi ministries, civic organizations, city councils, and district councils Iraq wide.
TRAINING & EDUCATION: * Rehabilitation English - Language proficiency training Course (TOEFL) Baghdad-Iraq, 2007 * Project Management Training & Certification Program (PMP) AmmanJordan, 2007 * Various computer training courses, Baghdad-Iraq, 2002 * Bachelor of Science / Medical Dental Technology, Baghdad-Iraq, 2001
REFERENCES: * Jeff Ottenbreit Senior Manager, Emerging Markets BearingPoint Management & Technology Consultants 1.703.747.3985 email@example.com
* David Tafuri Attorney, Partner Patton Boggs LLP 2550 M Street, NW Washington, DC 20037 firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY ^BACK TO TOP Desired Salary/Wage: 50,000.00 USD Per Year Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Years of relevant work experience: 2+ to 5 Years Work Status: US - I am authorized to work in this country for any employer. Active Security Clearance: No Target Job: Target Job Title: Management - General Desired Job Type: Employee Desired Status: Full-Time Target Company: Industry: Management Consulting Services Occupation: * * * * * Administrative/ClericalAdministrative Support Executive Support Filing/Records Management Office Management Secretary/Executive Assistant
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-DC-Washington/Metro Relocate: No Willingness to travel: Up to 75% travel Experience: - Present BearingPoint , Industry: no industry preference adminstrative Assistant