Car Delivery Check List
Ser Checklist Item Y N Remarks
1. Check the car manufacturing month/year
2. Visual inspection (look for dents, scratches, repair work)
3. Note Chasis and Engine No
4. Test drive the car
5. Visual inspection (look for dents, scratches, repair work)
6. Car cleanliness (internal & external)
7. Verify engine & chasis No.
8. Verify ODO reading (MUST be less than 50 Kms)
9. Check & Know how 4 Doors, Bonnet and Boot work
10. Check engine oil, coolant, PS oil, break oil and fuel level
11. Check windscreen wash liquid & battery water and wipers/spray
12. No hood parts have visible wear/tear/replacement
13. Any separate special battery warranty
14. Where is spare tyre & jack system located?
15. Are there any wheel locks? If yes, where is lug key?
16. Check date or MM/YY on all tyres & air pressure
17. Ask for tyre warranty.
18. Check glove box
19. Check for windows roll up & roll down & wipers
20. Check seatbelts, mats, headrests & seat adjustments incl 60/40 fold
21. Check steering adjustments & dashboard indicators
22. Check lock, ignition, horns, keys, child locks
23. Check hand brake indicator, battery charging light (off when Eng
24. Crank Engine with open bonnet. Idle for a minute
25. Check first aid kit
26. Check internal reading and brake & turn Indicators
27. Check headlights (LB & HB), tail & fog lights
28. Check AC & blower speeds & cig. lighter / DC out
29. Check music system
30. Duplicate keys
31. Note down 24/7/365 Roadside Assistance Policy info
32. Look out for extended warranty card / receipt
33. Cashless maintenance offer receipt
34. Take down the contact numbers of staff worked with
35. Lookout at accessories store and note down info.
36. Full demo of car
37. Check Speedo, Tachometer, Check Engine, Temp.
38. Check Wheel Alignment, Balancing & for other NVH.
39. Check for tools mentioned in owner’s manual
40. Check Insurance has correct info
41. Check PDI, Sale, PUC Certificate and Invoice details (Chassis &
Engine Numbers match)
42. Owner’s Manual
43. RC/Temp Regn Cert (check correct Chassis & Engine No and one’s