Office assistant job description
Becoming an office assistant, then you can become CEO secretary, CEO assistant..
When design a job description for Office assistant, you should pay attention to key
elements: job purpose, tasks, KRAs, KPIs, job specs etc
Sample tasks for Office assistant
1. Develop and maintain agency inventory system.
2. Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail.
3. Record incoming checks and donations.
4. Maintain lobby and front desk area keeping it clean and free from clutter.
5. Assume dispatch duties as necessary.
6. Cooperate in the maintenance and/or modification of agency data collection
system to ensure it meets requirements.
7. Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
8. Compile statistical information for Program Coordinators as requested.
9. Order office supplies and monitor inventory.
10. Oversee database management for quality assurance.
11. Provide training to staff on database encoding.
12. Coordinate travel and lodging accommodations for staff, as requested.
13. Assist with completion of necessary reports as requested.
14. Provide supervision to reception volunteers.
15. Take and transcribe minutes of Board and Committee meetings.
16. Type and word process documents as needed.
17. Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff
members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.