Quarter 1 Midterm
• I know that Columbus made
people become slaves and
treated them badly . I also know
that Columbus wasn’t first to
visit the indigenous people .
Columbus left religious statues
in Mexico and they had African
writing on them .
• This topic is important because
he treated them badly and just
because the Tainos didn’t have
gold he made them slaves . I
chose this topic because it has
a lot of information .
• KUNTA KINTE
• The most important topic was the
Kunta Kinte . I know that Kunta
Kinte was strong and didn’t take any
slack . This topic is important
because he had a very hard life . I
chose this topic because I felt that it
was important to me . I felt it was
important because they treated him
wrong . This effects us today
because they made him suffer
inside those boats chained up , and
that’s how they used to treat people
he could have been some ones
ancestor he could have died in there
• The most important topic
was Democracy . I know that
its not ruled by a king or
queen . I know that everyone
is considered a ruler of
themselves . This is
important because we get to
rule our self . This is also
important because their will
hardly be arguments . I
chose this topic because you
can look after your self and
don’t have to report to
• The most important topic overall is Columbus
• I think that Columbus is the most important
topic because he was the one that maid the
Tainos slaved and tortured them .
• This is also important because he lied about
being the first to visit the indigenous people .
• My definition of leadership is to be kind and
respect the people around you .
• Leadership is also to follow yourself any not
follow behind others .
• Leadership is also when you make peace and
make sure nothing goes wrong and make
sure the people following you are respectful .
• Leadership is when your safe and also
responsible of your actions . . . LEADERSHIP