A new job opportunity posting has been made through the MNSCU job
opportunity form. Please see details about the job below.
[Preferred method to contact]
Direct Support Professional, Elk River
Elk River, MN 55330
FT - Permanent
[Remove Posting Date]
[Number of Positions]
Join Our Staff!
Join the Opportunity Partners team and make a difference in the lives
of people with different abilities. Earn competitive wages and
excellent benefits at one of Minnesota’s most respected social service
agencies. Together, we can prove that everyone, when given the
opportunity, adds value to our world.
Develop & implement services to residents in a supportive household
and community environment at Opportunity Partners, a non-profit agency
serving adults w/ developmental disabilities. Join our dedicated,
energetic staff aiding our clients with community activities, daily
living skills, and healthy lifestyle choices. We have positions
located throughout the Metro. Teaching skills, teamwork ability,
experience with medical (HHA, CNA, PCA) and behavioral needs
• Knowledge customarily acquired through post high school
education; minimally a GED required: experience in the field may be
substituted for education.
• Communication skills, both oral and written.
• Organizational skills.
• Instructing skills.
• The ability to perform within a team framework.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a company
vehicle or transport clients in employee’s own vehicle.
• Must show proof of valid motor vehicle insurance.
• Working knowledge or ability to learn behavior management
• Ability to work independently within a defined set of
policies, procedures and guidelines.