Internet Marketing Associate or Manager
(Mountain View, CA)
The Online Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the marketing team that will lead the
company’s online traffic acquisition and retention initiatives. Directly working with online
publishers, search engines, service providers and ad-networks, the Internet Marketing Manager
will drive and manage various areas of marketing programs. This position is required to interact
extensively with business counterparts from various groups both inside and outside the
Beau-coup (www.beau-coup.com) is a leading online retailer for wedding favors, baby shower
favors and other special occasion favors and gifts. Our vision is to become the definitive online
destination for the products, information, and resources needed for stylish entertaining. We are
a growing and profitable start-up company that has been in business since 2002. Beau-coup is
regularly featured in prominent publications such as The Wall Street Journal, InStyle magazine
and Martha Stewart. In 2009 Beau-coup debuted on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing
private companies in America, having achieved a 3-year growth rate of 243%. We offer a fun,
energetic work environment and are looking for a talented individual to join the team and grow
Take a leadership role in driving and managing various areas of online marketing channels
including natural search, paid search, email, partnership development, co-reg and affiliate
Manage all aspects of publisher accounts and maintain positive working relationship.
Conceive, develop and support new product or marketing initiatives that drive demand
generation and growth opportunities.
Master various tools and software required to complete the tasks.
Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and implement enhancement
Develop both routine and ad hoc reports for channel analysis and optimization.
Ensure all campaigns are properly executed and documented.
Create and manage process documentation.
• 0 – 4 years of online marketing experience.
• Solid understanding of e-commerce and Internet marketing models.
Ability to learn software and new tools very quickly
• Superior project management skills; results-focus with superb execution and follow-through;
• Proven strong analytic skills, including proficiency in Excel
• Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker; self-motivated and flexible; thrives in entrepreneurial
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills – particularly the ability to organize
information succinctly and logically for providing metrics and reports to leadership
• Startup or small-company experience is a plus.
• Experience in managing various online channels including SEO, SEM, affiliate networks,
display, and emails a plus.
• Experience in driving and managing product marketing projects a plus.
• Experience in HTML and Photoshop a plus.
• Experience in data query tools such as SQL a plus.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Self-motivated, able to work individually and as a part of a team.
• Analytical; data and metrics driven
• Ability to embrace the sense of urgency, innovation and resourcefulness required at a
• fast-paced small company environment.
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Good listener
• Collaborative and collegial
• Kind and caring towards colleagues, views co-workers as “family”
• Flexible and adaptable
• Resourceful and creative
• Passion for winning and competitive
• Results oriented
• High integrity and trustworthy
• The position is based in the company’s headquarters in Mountain View, CA
• Conveniently located near the Hwy 101, 237 and 85
• Within walking distance to many great restaurants and easy access to downtown
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Full medical, dental and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; 401K plan
How to Apply
Please reply to this posting with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please
place INTERNET MARKETING MANAGER in subject line. Beau-coup is an equal opportunity
employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.