Home | Shop | Join | myIEEE | Contact | Sitemap | IEEE Xp
e world's leading professional association the advancement of technology
Text size »A IEEE Publications Menu Publications Home Publications News Publication Types Digital Subscriptions Journals & Magazines Conference Publications Standards Books Newsletters Publishing Tools & Services All Tools & Services Submit a Manuscript Policy Guide for Authors & Editors Other Author Tools Reprints, Rights & Permissions Reprints Rights & Permissions Advertising in IEEE Publications Publications Board PSPB PSPB SPC PSPB OpCom/FinCom Contact IEEE Publishing FAQ IPR Tutorial Series » » » » » » Copyright Information Plagiarism Guidelines Multiple Submission, Prior Publication Guidelines Request Permission to Reuse Copyrighted Material Trademark Policies IEEE Master Brand/Logo Information IEEE Home » IEEE Publications » Intellectual Property Rights What do you want to do?
IEEE Intellectual Property Rights
• View the IEEE Copyright Form Printer Friendly • Go to the PSPB Operations Manual (PDF, 875kb) • Find the mail date of an IEEE publication • Learn how to implement the eCF within your online manuscript-submission system • Find answers to frequentlyasked questions on plagiarism • Get an electronic copy of the IEEE Master Brand • Visit the PSPB home page
Guidelines and policies on all aspects of IEEE intellectual property rights for authors, readers, researchers, and volunteers.
• IEEE Copyright Policies • IEEE Copyright Form – Introduction to the Copyright Form – Links to the official form, & information about the electronic IEEE Copyright Form • Policy on Electronic Dissemination • General Info and FAQs
An expanding series which aims to provide key information on IPRrelated topics in a lively and enjoyable format.
• Introduction to Plagiarism Guidelines
An animated Powerpoint presentation that defines plagiarism, and shows how it is adjudicated within IEEE
IEEE Xplore Digital Library
• Policies on Allegations of Misconduct • Plagiarism FAQ • Identifying Plagiarism and investigating possible misconduct • IEEE.tv Program - "Plagiarism Guidelines: A Practical Tool for All Volunteers"
IEEE Publications Ops Manual
Journals & Magazines Conference Proceedings Standards Books Educational Courses
Multiple Submission, Prior Publication Guidelines
• Introduction to the Guidelines. • From the PSPB Operations Manual
Request Permission to Reuse Copyrighted Material
• How to Obtain Permission to Reuse Copyrighted Material • How to Access Rightslink - the electronic permissions service
Publication policies of the IEEE as set by the Publications Services and Products Board and approved by the IEEE Board of Directors
About IEEE Xplore How to Purchase Articles How to Purchase Standards Customer Support & Training Digital Subscriptions
• Using the the IEEE Logo and “IEEE" • Using the IEEE Trademark • Registered Marks of the IEEE • How to Register a New Logo or Title – Logo Registration Agreement Form above to access a flowchart representing the process for adjudicating plagiarism complaints.
EEE Flagship Publications
IEEE Master Brand/Logo Information
• Electronic Images and Guidelines for use of the Master Brand/Logo • IEEE Brand Identity Toolkit explains the basic usage rules for all corporate identity elements • Stationery Templates for Volunteers
IEEE Position on Archives Read the IEEE position on the NIH policy on enhancing public access to archived publications resulting from NIH-funded research » Learn more
IEEE Standards IPR • IEEE-SA Copyright Policy • IEEE-SA Trademark Usage • IEEE-SA IPR FAQs
Privacy & Security
Terms & Conditions