RAISED PILOTHOUSE MOTOR YACHT
Model year: ......................................................................................................................... 2007
Engines: ........................................................................ Volvo D12D-B 715 Hp diesel inboards
Top speed (full load approx.) at 2300 RPM: ................................................................. 28.0 kts
Cruise speed (full load approx.): .................................................................................. 24.0 kts
Price (Base Boat and Options): ....................................................................... CDN $1,420,531
Location: ................................................................................................. Delta, British Columbia
Completion Date: ...............................................................................July 2007 (approximately)
WEST BAY SONSHIP YACHT BUILDERS LTD.
8295 RIVER ROAD, DELTA, B.C. CANADA V4G 1B4
PHONE (604) 946-6226 FAX (604) 946-8722
54 RAISED PILOTHOUSE MOTOR YACHT SPECIFICATIONS
Length overall.............................................. 54' 0" (16.5 m) Deadrise midship ..............................................................20º
Centerline hull length .................................. 50' 0" (15.2 m) Deadrise transom..............................................................17º
Waterline length .......................................... 42’ 8” (13.0 m) Fuel capacity.............................................800 USG (3028 L)
Beam ............................................................. 16' 2" (4.9 m) Water capacity ............................................200 USG (757 L)
Freeboard........................................................ 8' 1" (2.5 m) Holding tank ..................................................95 USG (360 L)
Freeboard aft................................................... 6' 4" (1.9 m) Weight (approximate average displacement) ........ 54,000 Lb
Draft (with tunnels) ........................................ 3' 10" (1.2 m) ............................................................................ (24,494 kg)
COMMAND BRIDGE PLAN
MAIN DECK PLAN
LOWER FORWARD PLAN
STANDARD GUEST STATEROOM LAYOUT
JAN/07 2 of 10
LOWER DECK PLAN
JAN/07 3 of 10
54 RAISED PILOTHOUSE MOTOR YACHT STANDARD EQUIPMENT
Construction • 60 amp 24 volt alternator to charge engine start Transom gates port and starboard, hinged,with
and control battery sets, port engine. stairs from Aft Deck to Swim Grid
• Decks and bulkheads cored. • Custom Yacht-O-Matic to provide hands on • Swim Grid with ladder.
• Three sealed bulkheads. control for generator, shore power and inverter. • Speakers (2) and waterproof volume control,
• Hull: Vectorply hand laid-up fiberglass with 1” • 60 amp charger, 24 volt to ship’s battery set connected to Salon stereo.
Divinycell on bottom and 1” on hull sides, (part of the 3000 watt Outback Inverter). • Transom storage locker with (2) doors.
vacuum- bonded • AC circuit breaker panels for inverter loads and Command Bridge
• Osmosis protection below the waterline – AOC non-inverter loads. AC digital meters for • West Bay style helm chair with weather cover.
vinyl ester resin. voltage, amperage. • L- shaped molded bench seating, port and
• Stringers: fiberglass. • 24 volt DC panel with digital multi-meter for starboard with Sunbrella cushions and Stamoid
Propulsion voltage and house system load amperes. weather covers (2).
• Twin Volvo D9-500 500 hp diesel inboard • 12 volt DC panel with digital multi-meter for 12 • Solid surface table with (2) aluminum pedestals.
engines (FWC) with marine gears, adjustable volt accessories. • Arch: fiberglass, with (2) courtesy lights.
engine mounts, Quiet Run underwater exhaust • 24 volt DC to 12 volt DC converter for 12 volt • Hatch from bridge to Pilothouse.
system and low RPM back pressure equipment supply. • Electronics console with Stamoid weather
compensation system. • 24 volt DC xenon and 24 volt DC stair lights. cover.
• Volvo controls for throttle and clutch functions. • GFCI receptacles in all Heads, Engine Room, • Dash, molded, with hydraulic steering, stainless
• Two 4-blade high-speed computer designed Aft Deck, Command Bridge, Galley, Lazarette steel Destroyer type helm wheel, start/stop
manganese bronze propellers. and Transom storage. controls for main engines, Volvo engine controls
• 2 ¼” propeller shafts (Aquamet 22HS). • 24 volt navigation lights and anchor light. and display panels, controls for bow thruster,
• Hydrodynamic stainless steel V-struts with • Dockside telephone/television receptacle at trim tabs and windlass, switches for navigation
replaceable Cutlass bearings. Transom with outlets in Salon, Master and lights, horn, and flush-mounted 3" magnetic
• Hydrodynamic manganese bronze rudders and Forward Guest Stateroom. compass (navigation electronics supplied by
hydraulic steering assembly. • 50 amp, 120/240 volt shore power inlet with 50’ purchaser with installation quoted per yacht).
Engine Room, Lazarette and Bilges extension cord with isolation transformer at • Tinted plexiglass venturi.
Transom. • Volume control with (2) waterproof speakers
• Two 24 volt engine room blowers on thermostat.
• Bonding system, including sacrificial anodes connected to the salon stereo.
• Four 24 volt Rule 2000 bilge pumps, one in
and shaft brushes. • Lifeline with stainless steel stanchions
each major compartment.
• Separate 24 volt electronics circuit breaker surrounding bridge deck, aft.
• Fire extinguishing system: Kidde Fyre Watch
panel in Pilothouse.
TM. General Interior
• Commercial grade ANL fuses on all heavy DC
• Fuel level indication: sight gauge on tank. • Select flat cut American Cherry woodwork.
• Fuel tank: aluminum, marine grade. • Laminate vinyl flooring, Galley and Heads.
• Automatic 120-208-240 volt AC shore power
• Fuel filters for engines and generator. • Carpet with underlay.
selector to allow use of various available dock
• Generator: 12 kW with sound shield, muffler, • Lighting: flush-mounted xenon in ceiling with
powers, digital voltmeter to show dockside
remote panel and Silent Run exhaust system. Vimar switching.
• Bronze and / or Marelon ball valves on all intake • Headliner: fitted vinyl.
and exit thru-hulls below the waterline. Decks, Command Bridge and Miscellaneous
Exterior Items • Decorative wallcoverings.
• 24 volt xenon overhead lighting. Incandescent Aromatic cedar lined closets and hanging
lighting in Lazarette & Forward bilges and 120 • 1 ¼" 316 stainless steel handrails and rail lockers.
volt fluorescent lighting in Engine Room. fittings. • Solid surface countertops: Galley, Pilothouse
• Sewage holding tank with 24 volt macerator • Electric anchor windlass with hand held control settee table and heads.
pump switched at Pilothouse electrical panel, at bow and with controls at bridge and • Windows: gray tinted, heat-treated laminated
thru-hull with valve for discharge overboard and Pilothouse, Atlantic VCR 2200 24 volt DC. glass with SonShip frameless design.
deck connection for discharge to a pumping • Anchor: Davis Talon XT-60 (60 lb.) galvanized.
station. • 50’ 5/16” galvanized chain with 250’ 5/8”
• Sound insulation: barium filled foam composite braided anchor line. • Built-in sofa.
laminate in Engine Room bulkheads and • Stainless steel bow anchor roller. • Entertainment center, including storage space
overhead. • Teak flagstaff (aft) and stainless steel burgee for entertainment equipment, 26” LCD flat
• Sea strainers for main engines and generator: staff (forward). screen TV, and DVD-CD stereo w/ virtual
large capacity, easily accessible for servicing. • Mooring cleats: (10) including (2) bow, (2) stern, surround sound.
(4) springline and (2) flip-up on Swim Grid. • Storage cabinet (1) above entertainment center.
• Shower sump with automatic pump system and
• Mooring lines: (4) including 2-35’ and 2-25’ x • Blinds: port, starboard and aft.
• Fresh water system: (1) 24 volt pump with 5/8", black. • Xenon lighting with Vimar switching.
pressure sensing and accumulator tank. • Fenders: (4) 10" x 26", black with 15’ x 3/8" • Salon doors with painted aluminum frame and
• Hot water tank: 30 USG (AC 240 volt) with heat lines. lock, at aft bulkhead.
exchanger. • Boot line stripe 2" tapered to 5” at bow black • Cabinet for electrical breaker panel and power
• Potable water tank: polyethylene. Imron, status indicators, with light and door at forward
• Tides Marine Strong main engine and rudder • Bottom paint system: Interlux 2000/2001 epoxy stairs, inboard.
shaft seals. barrier with Micron CSC Extra anti-fouling paint • Stairs, starboard to Master Stateroom with
• Flooring with blue Teprorib matting in Engine (2 coats, black). wallcovering on walls.
Room. • Stainless steel gunwale guards. • Stairs, starboard from Salon to Galley with
• Trim tabs with controls at Pilothouse and • Stainless steel and chromed brass hardware. stainless steel grabrail, outboard.
Command Bridge. • Dual air horns. Galley
• Bow thruster (24 volt electric): 10" dual prop. • Dockside fresh water connection with pressure • Refrigerator: U-line undercounter.
Electrical Systems and Components regulator at Transom. • Freezer: U-line in starboard cabinet.
• Fresh water washdown taps at anchor locker, • Wood veneer fronts on fridge and freezer.
• Audio, temperature and oil pressure alarm
starboard Aft Deck cabinet and Command • Cooktop: 3 burner deluxe with pop-up ventilator
systems (Volvo ).
• Ship’s battery / inverter set: 24 volt, 525AH
• Port and starboard fuel deck fills, midship. • Microwave/convection oven.
Optima sealed deep cycle AGM, and Outback
3000-watt inverter. Aft Deck/Swim Grid • Trash compactor: Broan.
• Stainless steel double basin sink,
• Starting battery set: 1400CCA 24 volt for main • Lounge seating aft, molded, with Sunbrella undermounted, with faucet (Grohe).
engines (2 - 8D sealed type). cushions and Stamoid weather cover. • Built-in spice rack, aft port.
• Engine control battery set: dedicated 24 volt set • Storage lockers with vents. • Solid surface countertops with splash rail aft.
for Volvo engine controls (2 - H31-DCM sealed • Engine Room access hatch.
type). • Cabinets over cooktop and forward counter.
• Lazarette access hatch. • Storage cabinets and drawers.
• Thruster – Windlass booster battery set located • Molded stairs to aft bridge deck, port, with • Blinds: port and starboard.
forward, 24 volt, connected to ship’s battery set double sliding hatch.
(sealed deep cycle). • Courtesy lighting (24 volt).
• 100 amp 24 volt alternator to charge ship’s • Hand-held shower at port Transom.
battery set, starboard engine.
JAN/07 4 of 10
54 RAISED PILOTHOUSE MOTOR YACHT STANDARD EQUIPMENT
Pilothouse Forward Guest Head
• Stairs, starboard to Forward Guest Stateroom • Solid surface countertop with oval sink,
with wallcovering on walls. undermounted, with faucet (Grohe).
• Helm with stainless steel Destroyer type helm • Mirror above sink.
wheel with wood accents, start/stop controls for • Storage cabinet beneath sink.
main engines, Volvo engine controls and display • Vacu-Flush vacuum toilet.
panels, controls for bow thruster, trim tabs and • Shower stall with frameless glass door and
windlass, generator control panel, switches for cross handle polished brass showerhead
navigation lights, instrument lights, anchor light, (Grohe).
horn, bilge pumps, wipers, defogger, display • Frosted skylight.
panel for fire extinguishing system, and digital • Polished brass paper holder, towel ring and
compass (navigation electronics supplied by robe hook.
purchaser with installation quoted per yacht). • Privacy door.
• Three marine grade windshield wipers with two • Ventilating fan on switch.
speeds, wash and park. • Fitted headliner.
• Windshield ambient air defogger fan, 24 volt. • Linen locker, forward port of shower.
• Dinette and settee with Solid surface tabletop Safety and Miscellaneous
on raised platform with storage in platform.
Chart storage, port of dash. • Owner’s manual with schematic drawings for all
• Starboard flush-fit aircraft type sliding door with systems, manufacturer’s warranties.
pop-open window and lock. • (3) USCG approved fire extinguishers: (1) 5 lb.
• Stairs to Command Bridge, wood with non-skid fire extinguisher (engine room) and (2) 2.5 lb.
on treads. hand-held fire extinguishers (Galley and Master
• Stainless steel grab rail on starboard side of Stateroom).
stairs to Command Bridge. •
• Hatch to Command Bridge. Specifications and Standard Equipment are
• Holding tank monitoring system display panel subject to change without written notice.
• Dresser, forward port.
• Large storage under lift up bed top.
• Valance above portlights w/ blinds.
• Hanging locker with light, starboard.
• Storage cabinet forward of hanging locker,
• Bin storage, port hull side.
• reading lights with switch at fixture.
• Built-in night tables.
• Stainless steel oval portlights with screens.
• Queen-size bed with keeper, 7” reversible foam
mattress, bedspread and pillow shams (2).
• Upholstered headboard panels.
• Hatch to bilge.
• Two Storage cabinets forward.
• Solid surface countertop with oval sink,
undermounted, with faucet (Grohe).
• Mirrored medicine cabinet doors over sink.
• Storage cupboard and drawers in sink cabinet.
• Vacu-Flush vacuum toilet.
• Shower stall with frameless glass door and
cross handle polished brass showerhead
• Polished brass paper holder, towel ring and
• Privacy door.
• Ventilating fan on switch.
• Fitted headliner.
• Linen locker, forward port of shower.
Forward Guest Stateroom
• Hanging locker with light and storage shelf, port
• Escape hatches: (2) with screens and
• Xenon lights with Vimar switching, xenon
reading lights with switch at fixture.
• Built-in dressers, port and starboard (hull sides).
• Queen-size bed with wood keeper, 5" foam
mattress, bedspread and pillow shams (2).
• Upholstered headboard panels.
JAN/07 5 of 10
WEST BAY SONSHIP YACHT BUILDERS LTD. ONE-TWO-FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1) COMPREHENSIVE – ONE YEAR h) purposes, used without normal maintenance, operated contrary to
West Bay SonShip Yacht Builders Ltd. (hereinafter called "West Bay") instructions furnished by West Bay, or any manufacturer of any of the
warrants to the original retail purchaser of a West Bay SonShip Yacht components of the Yacht, or operated in violation of any federal, state,
(hereinafter called the "Yacht") that it will repair or replace, at the sole province, coast guard or other governmental agency laws, rules or
discretion of West Bay, any part or component manufactured by West Bay regulations;
which is proven to the sole satisfaction of West Bay to be defective within one i) labour, shipping, handling, duty and brokerage charges to refit any
(1) year of delivery of the Yacht to the original retail purchaser, provided the materials, equipment, or component replaced or repaired under any other
Yacht has been subjected to normal use and service as a non-commercial manufacturer’s warranty;
Yacht, and has been used, serviced and maintained in accordance with West j) any loss, cost or expense arising as a result of contamination of any part
Bay’s recommendations as specified in the owner’s manual supplied with the or component of the Yacht by biological agents including bacteria,
Yacht. This warranty is limited as set out below. mildew, mold, fungi, mycotoxins, spores, viruses, or any colony or group
of the foregoing, or any other microorganisms or biological agents;
2) HOUSE AND SUPERSTRUCTURE - 2 YEARS k) except to the extent limited by applicable state law, any incidental,
West Bay warrants to the original purchaser, or to a registered subsequent consequential or indirect damages caused as a result of any defect in
purchaser as provided herein, that it will repair or replace, at the sole workmanship, repair or replacement; and
discretion of West Bay, any part or component of the house or superstructure l) loss of time, inconvenience, rental charges, travel expenses, loss of use,
which has been proven to the sole satisfaction of West Bay to have been dockage fees, towing and/or service charges, loss of or damage to
defective within two (2) years of delivery of the Yacht to the original retail personal property, including other non-defective parts or components of
purchaser, provided the Yacht has been subjected to normal use and service the Yacht, or other loss howsoever caused is not covered by this
as a non-commercial Yacht, and has been used, serviced and maintained in Warranty.
accordance with West Bay’s recommendations as specified in the owner’s
manual supplied with the Yacht. This warranty is limited to the structural 3) Estimates of Draft, fuel consumption capacities, or any estimates of
components of the house and superstructure only and does not apply to performance characteristics or measurements are estimates only and are not
discoloring, caulking, paint blistering, or fiberglass blistering attributable in the covered by this Warranty. No warranty is made, either express or implied, as to
sole opinion of West Bay to osmosis. performance or any characteristic of performance.
3) HULL - 5 YEARS 4) This written Warranty is meant to be a complete and exclusive statement of the
West Bay warrants to the original purchaser, or to a registered subsequent terms of all West Bay warranties and supersedes any and all representations
purchaser as provided herein, that it will repair or replace, at the sole and warranties, written or oral, made with respect to the Yacht.
discretion of West Bay, any part or component of the Hull, Pan/Grids or
Stringers which has been proven to the sole satisfaction of West Bay to have 5) Except to the extent required by applicable state law, there are no other
been defective within five (5) years of delivery of the Yacht to the original retail warranties, express or implied that extend beyond the face of this instrument.
purchaser, provided the Yacht has been subjected to normal use and service This Warranty is restricted, solely and expressly, only to the repair or
as a non-commercial Yacht, and has been used, serviced and maintained in replacement of any defect as defined herein and is in lieu of all other warranties
accordance with West Bay’s recommendations as specified in the owner’s express or implied.This Warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and
manual supplied with the Yacht. This warranty is limited to the structural the purchaser may also have other rights under applicable state law.
components of the Hull, Pan/Grids and Stringers only and does not apply to
discoloring, caulking, paint blistering, or fiberglass blistering attributable in the 6) a) West Bay invites any purchaser to inspect the Yacht before purchase, with
sole opinion of West Bay to osmosis. This warranty does not apply to the Hull, any experts (mechanical or otherwise) to determine to the purchaser's
Pan/Grids or Stringer systems that have been altered, or in the event the satisfaction, the condition of the Yacht prior to purchase.
Yacht is re-fitted after delivery to the original retail purchaser with engines of a b) This Warranty shall commence upon purchaser taking delivery of the Yacht
type and size not recommended by West Bay. and upon executing a Final Acceptance document.
4) West Bay will register and honor a transfer of this warranty to subsequent 7) Only dealers and other repair facilities expressly authorized by West Bay may
purchasers of the balance remaining under paragraphs 2 and 3 of this carry out repairs as contemplated herein. After an authorized dealer or an
warranty provided that such subsequent purchaser registers with West Bay by authorized repair facility has been assigned by West Bay for warranty work,
notifying West Bay and paying, within 30 days of the transfer of the ownership reimbursement for labour costs provided by the such dealer or repair facility
of the Yacht, and paying a warranty registration fee of $500 USD payable at under this Warranty will be based upon a rate and schedule established by
the time of West Bay being notified of the change in the Yacht’s ownership. West Bay. This reimbursement may be directly to the authorized dealer or
authorized repair facility.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
8) West Bay reserves the right to improve its products through change of design
a) any part or component not manufactured by West Bay; and/or material without obligation to incorporate such change in Yachts of prior
b) any Yacht, equipment, or component that has been subjected to or manufacture. West Bay does not have a model year as such, and changes are
affected by any unauthorized alteration or modification (any alteration to incorporated in Yachts by the manufacturer as the same are constructed from
a Yacht or component requires the written consent of West Bay); time to time. West Bay does not warrant or represent that a particular Yacht is
c) any equipment, or component including but not limited to televisions, of a particular model year.
computers, entertainment equipment, navigation and communication
equipment that has been subjected to or affected by any alteration or 9) Any alleged defect must be reported to West Bay in writing within Thirty (30)
modification made by West Bay on purchaser’s instructions, which days of the discovery of same and in any event within the applicable warranty
alteration or modification causes the original manufacturer’s warranty to period following delivery and acceptance whichever first occurs with the
be void; following information:
d) engines, transmissions, controls, batteries, appliances, rudder posts and
bearings, trim tab hydraulic rams, propellers, shafts, or other equipment, a) Owner's name and address
accessories, or components which are not manufactured by West Bay, b) Yacht serial number (hull number)
whether or not warranted by other manufacturers; c) Information as to the nature of the alleged defect
e) gel coats, paints, varnishes, or other finishes, including, cracking, d) Date actually placed in service
crazing, discoloration of fabrics, canvas, mirrors, glass, natural stone e) Accumulated hours and days of service.
products, stainless steel, or any other plated finishes;
f) osmosis blistering, if the original gel coat surface has been altered in 10) All warranty claims and other necessary communication in connection with this
any way including repair, application of any coat other than marine anti- Warranty must be sent to West Bay at the following address:
fouling bottom paint, improper surface preparation for such paint or
excessive sanding or sandblasting or other surface abrasion; Warranty Services Coordinator
g) any Yacht which has been misused, used in a negligent manner, used West Bay SonShip Yacht Builders Ltd.
for racing, used for rental, charter, military or other commercial 8295 River Road
JAN/07 6 of 10
West Bay SonShip Yacht Builders Ltd.
8295 River Rd. Delta, B.C., V4G 1B4
54 Pilothouse Motor Yacht Hull #07
Item Custom Upgrades
Preferred pricing - 54 West Bay SonShip (2007) Canadian dollars. $ 1,290,000
1101 Propulsion Systems and Propulsion System Controls (1101 to 1107)
1102 Upgrade standard Volvo D9-500 500 HP engines to Volvo D12D-B 715 HP $ 62,396
engines with ZF controls at Pilothouse and Command Bridge.
1200 Additional Equipment - Engine Room and Lazarette (1201 to 1206)
1205 Supply and install Teprorib matting package in Lazarette and Transom storage $ 1,763
1208 Upgrade standard 50amp receptacle and shore cord to 50amp Glendinning system $ 4,069
with 75 ft. power cord at transom.
1800 Aft Deck (1801 to 1803)
1802 Supply and install one (1) Miele 240 volt AC barbecue to port forward cabinet. $ 3,019
2002 Fore Deck, House (2001 to 2102)
2002 Supply raw water washdown tap at anchor locker. $ 3,073
2100 Command Bridge (2101 to 2109)
Supply and install WD 1000 lb davit with 8ft reach, manual rotation and luff
2101 $ 18,388
2303 Interior General (2301 to 2309)
2303 Select interior décor package #3 (Black / Tan) (see current décor boards). Note
2306 Supply and install Phantom roll screen to Salon doors and Pilothouse door. $ 3,866
2307 Supply and install Espar model D5-L forced air heating system, (2) vari-speed $ 19,265
furnaces with outlets throughout vessel.
2500 Salon (2501 to 2504)
2501 Supply (1) custom salon chair. $ 1,991
2504 Upgrade sofa to hide-a-bed. $ 847
7 of 10
Item Custom Upgrades 2007
3400 Forward Stateroom (3401 to 3403)
3402 Supply and install stainless steel elliptical port lights (2) with screens and privacy $ 3,431
covers, (1) port and (1) starboard.
3800 Master Stateroom (3801 to 3803)
3801 Supply and install 17" LCD TV/DVD combo on forward wall, port. $ 3,302
3803 Supply and install washer/dryer combo unit (ventless) located in cabinet above $ 4,229
forward port dresser.
5400 Delivery Charges & Miscellaneous (5401 to 5402)
Supply Safety Package: 24" life ring, 50' buoyant heaving line, (6) approved
5402 personal floatation devices (adult size), Orion flare gun kit, 8" chrome plated brass $ 892
bell, oil discharge and pollution placards, air horn and floating cushion.
Total Custom Upgrades: $ 130,531
Preferred Pricing and Custom Upgrades (Canadian dollars): $ 1,420,531
Delivery FOB the Factory, Delta, B.C. Canada
Estimated top speed 28 Knots, cruise 24 Knots with Volvo 715HP.
8 of 10
West Bay SonShip 54
Handcrafted quality, masterful execution, and West Bay’s renowned
commitment to the art, craft, and science of superior yacht design and
construction – these are the hallmarks of the West Bay SonShip 54.
The only yacht in its class with a stand-up engine room, the West Bay
SonShip 54’s engine room was designed with ease of access in mind. A
floating ceiling and forward bulkhead are fitted with ample sound-
proofing which effectively prevents engine noise from transferring in the
living areas, so you can carry on a conversation while underway without
having to raise your voice.
Separate entrances ensure private access to the yacht’s two nearly
equal sized staterooms with en suite heads.
Walk-around side decks with raised bulwarks permit safe and easy
movement about the vessel’s exterior.
A 3’10” draft permits comfortable maneuvering in shallow areas, while
propeller tunnels and a substantial keel provide further protection for the
Transom storage, easily accessed from the swim grid, and a large
lazarette area beneath the aft deck, provide convenient spaces for
stowing fenders, life jackets and plenty of other gear.
Molded stairs leading from the aft deck to the command bridge
provide safe and easy access to the bridge deck.
The open layout on the main deck permits excellent visibility and
allows for owners and guests to gather together in a comfortable area.
Designed and built with pride by West Bay SonShip Yachts, a family
owned and operated builder with more than four decades of
experience as one of North America’s leading custom yacht builders.
WEST BAY SONSHIP
One of a kind
9 of 10
10 of 10