Tel: (+49.221) 111.11.11
Date of Birth: 13-01-1975
JOB TARGET: Junior Manager of advertising department
• Consult with clients, initiate sales and services and negotiate contracts.
• Utilise a diversity of media: video, animation of all print, and computer-generated arts
• Assist in managing and supervision of advertising and design units.
• Speak and write Spanish, English and German fluently.
• Dissertation - Surveyed the different attitudes to shopping shown by consumers
based in the inner city versus suburban areas.
• Assisted in the coordination of a multimedia campaign for HR-training film in Spain.
• Organised, planned and executed the design, schedule and direction for direct-mail
campaign for architectural company.
• Art-directed and coordinated students’ news magazine (AIESEC news).
• Wrote journalistic articles for students’ news magazine (AIESEC news).
1997-present, Marks & Spencer, Marktplatz, Ko..ln
Saturday Sales Assistant.
Summer 1997, Flash - Graphics Design GmbH
Advertising Production Assistant.
Summer 1996, Simpex GmbH
Architectural Design Assistant.
1993-1997 University of Bonn: M.A. Sociology.
Subsidiary subjects studied:
Final year: Dissertation - mark: excellent.
3rd & 4th year: Elementary Statistics and Computing - mark: good.
2nd year: Human Behaviour and Economics - mark: good.
1st year: Sociology - mark: passed.
Prof. Dr. J. Himmelmeier (Personal tutor), Ms. T. Mu..ller (Managing Director,
Department of Sociology, Flash - Graphics Design GmbH,
University of Bonn, 27 Windmu..hlenweg,
24-42 Adenauerallee, D-22607 Hamburg,
D-53113 Bonn, Tel. (+49)40 82 27 27 27
Tel. (+49)228 73 79 01,