10 Effective Resume Objectives
These are a sample set of 10 resume objectives which may be used as a reference in
order to create your effective resume objective. Check out more information on how to
structure your very own effective objective statement.
10 EFFECTIVE RESUME OBJECTIVES
1. To gain knowledge of how to provide high-quality customer service and to obtain
knowledge of the day-to-day functioning of (name of industry or type of service.
2. Recent honours graduate in political science and former member of university
student senate seeing a position that requires excellent research capabilities and policy
writing. Hands-on experience working in government; responsible for organizing
“Students Against Violence” campaign.
3. College newspaper editor and journalism major seeking a position with (name of
newspaper) editorial team to expand experience by writing feature articles with a
4. Professional fundraiser for a range of nonprofits and universities. Exceeds
campaign goals by developing consistent relationships with donors and implementing
innovative strategies. Looking to manage a fundraising team focused on growth and base
5. Experienced marketing professional wants to raise awareness of (Company name)
capabilities and increase its visibility in the community.
6. Quality control specialist in manufacturing desires to implement cost control and
technological innovations in a plant manager position.
7. Seeking a position as purchasing manager in which my skills and experience can
be used effectively for increasing company profitability.
8. Seeking a position in software sales in which my 10 years of experience can
increase the company’s bottom line.
9. Seeking a position as CSR where my extensive experience in customer relations
can be used to handle customer complaints smoothly and improve company image.
10. Looking for a position in sales management where my training and experience can
be used effectively to increase sales volume through the development of a dynamic sales