• This Presentation will explain everything you need to know
about, How to plan a wedding.
• Wedding is a memorable event in all of our lives. So why not
make it an altogether cherishing experience?
• You should plan your wedding in such a way that it would be
an unforgettable occasion for you and your guests by referring
• Wedding is a very romantic and joyful event with happiness
Wedding Planning Basics
• For making your wedding successful you have to pay attentions over some basic
• It doesn't matter whether your wedding is small, intimate or large. For each type of
wedding you have to make some basic preplanning.
• Planning a wedding is an exciting and emotional experience for the people. If
someone is getting married there are few emotions flying around him like stress,
tension, anxiety, and sometimes there may be a little fear.
• Planning is a time consuming and demanding event. To plan for a wedding first
you understand your needs i.e. choose wedding themes, select a location for your
wedding, set a date of wedding, and many more things.
Wedding Styles and Themes
• The secret of a beautiful wedding is to decide what will make both of you happy.
• Now a days many couples want a particular type of wedding, but they don't know
from where they will start.
• By choosing a good theme you will create your wedding unique and memorible for
• The most important thing is think about your wedding budget. It will help you
about how many theme ideas you can resonably incorporat.
Planning Wedding Flowers
• Flowers play a very important role on your big day.
• It enhances your reception or party environment as well as add beauty, fragrance
and distinction to the reception and ceremony.
• According to tradition bride should choose white flowers for her bouquet which is
the symbol of purity.
• But nowadays many brides choose colored flowers for weddings which match with
other wedding color scheme and bridesmaid's dresses color.
• When you are choosing flowers for bride's bouquet then took the sample of brides
dress color to florist to match the color. This is the great way to match colors for
the flowers for wedding bouquets for the bride.
• The wedding cake is main attraction of your wedding.
• The traditional wedding cake a mulititiered white cake with butter cream frosting.
There are many different designs, types, colors and shapes of wedding cakes to
choose from. Your cake must be designed such that it will match your personality
• If you want to know more about wedding cake you will find a various types of
wedding cake information and their pictures at www.weddingplannings.com
• A wedding ring symbolizes that the wearer is married. The wedding rings are made
of different varieties and materials. There are many different traditions for
exchanging wedding rings in a ceremony.
• Men's wedding rings: Diamonds are the most popular option for wedding rings
for men. They are many colors of diamond rings available. Apart from these,
wedding rings are also available in different metals such as platinum, gold, and
• Women's wedding rings: Once the wedding theme and wedding dress is selected,
the next crucial decision is to select the wedding ring and other accessories for the
wedding ceremony. It should complement with the engagement ring.
• When it comes to planning a wedding ceremony, the most crucial aspect is to select
the wedding dress. A wedding dress is the attire worn by the bride during a
wedding ceremony. The color, design, and style varies on the basis of cultural and
• Planning a wedding brings about anxiety and excitement for the groom as well as
the bride. The most important decision is to select the best dress for the bride when
she comes down to the aisle to stand beside the groom.
• Wedding Planning Blog
• Follow Me On :