The Laws of Simplicity
• The simplest way to achieve
simplicity is through thoughtful
• Organization makes a system of
may appear fewer.
• Savings in time feel like simplicity.
• Knowledge makes everything
• Simplicity and complexity need
• What lies beneath the periphery
of simplicity is definitely not
• More emotions are better than
• In simplicity we trust.
• Some things can never be made
• Simplicity is about subtracting the
obvious and adding the
• More appears less by simply
moving it far, far away.
• Openness simplifies complexity.
• Use less gain more.