Hostel : 07.00 – 01.00 hours
Reception : 07.30 – 22.30 hours
Bar : 16.00 – 00.00 hours
Breakfast : 07.30 – 09.30 hours (included)
Dinner : 18.00 – 20.00 hours (Sat. Kitchen closed)
Welcome to Stayokay Hostel The Hague. In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible,
it is important that you are familiar with our hostel rules:
• On the day of arrival, rooms are available for guests from 15.00 hours.
• On the day of departure, please vacate your room by 10.00 hours. Extensions must be arranged at
reception by 10.00 hours.
• Before check-in (15.00 hrs) and after check out (10.00 hrs) it is possible to leave luggage in our
luggage room. The use of the luggage room is at your own risk.
• For personal hygiene, the use of sheets is obligatory. Clean sheets are provided by the hostel. Prior
to departure we expect you to remove your sheets from the bed and put them in the container on the
ground floor next to the stairs.
• You will receive a room key (swipe card) when you check in. Please return your key prior to
• Be considerate towards your fellow guests. Please keep the noise down to a minimum between
23.00 and 7.00 hours.
• To enter the hostel after 01.00 a.m. you need a night key which can be requested upon special
terms. Please note: the key is only valid for one night!
• Smoking is only permitted outside. The use of drugs is strictly prohibited in or around the hostel
• Consuming your own (alcoholic) beverages and food, other than products provided by the hostel, is
prohibited in the hostel and up in the rooms. Meals and drinks are available at the bar.
• Do not leave valuables unattended in your room. You can rent a locker.
• On arrival, you must notify the hostel if anything in your room is damaged. The hostel will charge you
for any damage you may have caused during your stay. Also, if a room or bathroom is left in a filthy
state, the hostel reserves the right to charge you accordingly.
• Between 23.00 and 07.00 hours the hostel management is available in the event of an emergency.
As long as the bar is open, you can contact the bar personnel. After the bar is closed and you need
emergency assistance, you can reach an assistant in room 1.17 on the first floor.
• In the event of fire, close all windows and doors, leave your room immediately and follow the signs to
the nearest exit. Only use the stairs to vacate the building.
• Damaging or unnecessarily triggering the fire alarm systems will cost you a fine of € 250,-. Please be
aware that these systems are sensitive to deodorant sprays, hairdryers and steam from the showers.
• The hostel reserves the right to deny any person access to the hostel or remove guests from the
premises if they do not respect the rules or misbehave in any manner.
Enjoy your stay @ Stayokay!