Calibrate the Screen
1. Press Start.
2. Press Settings.
3. Press the System tab.
4. Press Screen.
Calibrate the screen
5. Press Align Screen.
6. A blank screen is opened, and a cross appears.
7. Press the centre of the cross.
8. Every time you press the cross, it appears in a new
place on the screen.
9. When the screen is calibrated, the display returns
to the previous menu.
Save and exit
10. Press OK to save the settings.
11. Press Close to return to stand-by mode.
If you need to view this document in an alternative format, please see: http://www.alpsweb.net.
Microsoft is a registered trade mark and Windows Mobile is a trade mark of Microsoft Corporation. February 2010