INVESTMENT BANKING ANALYST
Investment Banking at TD Securities:
Our TD Securities Investment Banking team is the leading Investment Banking franchise in
Canada. Our team of more than 200 professionals provides corporate and government clients
with capital markets and financial advisory services worldwide. Our clients require and we
provide them with sophisticated knowledge of capital markets and precise execution capabilities.
You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients, industries, financial services and products. You
will work on various integrated teams comprised of capital markets, corporate finance and
mergers and acquisitions professionals that will provide you with the necessary skills to succeed
in Investment Banking. At TD Securities, we believe that diversity is key to our success in the
competitive global marketplaces and we embrace people with a wide range of unique
experiences and abilities.
Your Career as an Investment Banking Analyst:
• You will be initially assigned to an industry group or to mergers and acquisitions or to equity
• You will work under the overall direction of a senior officer in a group of experienced
professionals as they generate ideas, advise clients and execute transactions;
• You will have the opportunity to rotate through one or more different industry and product
• The anticipated duration of this role is two or three years after which time you are expected to
return to graduate school.
How You Will Contribute:
• Research and analyze clients' financial situations, industry and market data, and mergers and
• Develop valuation models of individual private and public companies as well as merged
• Apply valuation tools to assess opportunities;
• Assist with client negotiations and documentation;
• Prepare external client proposals and internal underwriting memos; and,
• Prepare client presentations based upon the above.
• Graduating in fall 2010 or spring/summer 2011 with an undergraduate degree in Business
Administration or Commerce, finance focus;
• Have a combination of strong financial/analytical skills, excellent communications abilities
and be adept at financial modeling and valuation; and,
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal
How To Apply:
Submit your complete application package (cover letter, resume, most recent unofficial
transcripts), including projected graduation date, to WBCampusRecruitment@tdsecurities.com,
indicating “LIME – IB Analyst” in the subject line no later than September 13, 2010. Covering
letters may be addressed to:
Important Application Information:
• Please submit a separate application for each role you wish to apply for
• Interviews for this role will take place on September 21 2010
• Candidates selected for an interview will be invited to attend the Lime reception on
September 17, 2010
• Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We appreciate all
• TD is committed to providing accommodations. Please let us know if you require an
accommodation – we will work with you to meet your needs.
• To find out more on this position and our other campus opportunities, please visit
www.tdsecurities.com and follow the Campus Recruitment path to our interactive "Meet
our People" profiles