Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator
Lowest Price : $85.99 Available From 65 Sellers
• Graphing calculator handles calculus, engineering, trigonometric, and
• Can display graphs and tables on split screen to trace graph while
scrolling through table values
• LCD screen features 64 x 96 pixel resolution for clear, readable display
• Built-in memory for storage and analysis of up to 10 matrices
• Backed by 1-year warranty
Advanced calculator for everything from algebra through pre-calculus, plus powerful
statistics and finance features. Flash technology for electronic upgradeability.
Financial functions include TVM, cash flows and amortization. Complex numbers.
Enhanced data analysis includes logistic and sine regressions. I/O port with unit-to-
unit link cable (included). Communicates with computers through USB connectivity
kit (sold separately). Large 64x96 pixel eight-line by 16-character display. 24KB of
RAM. Big 160KB archive space for storing up to 10 applications at one time.
Applications can also be stored in a computer for later use or linked unit-to-unit.
Four AAA batteries included.