Inflatable Bounce Rental Agreement
CAPITAL CITY TENT RENTAL LLC
1. DELIVERY: T o the street address specified by Lessee (Customer). Lessee grants Lessor right to enter the property at the
said street address (“Delivery Address”) for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the BOUNCE unit at the specified time.
2. TRANSPORTATIO N EXP ENSE: Except as provided herein, all charges in delivering and subsequent pick up of the
BOUNCE unit with respect, of the Delivery Address is included in the Rental Fee. In the event that BOUNCE unit is not
returned at the appointed time by Lessee a $50.00 Transportation Fee shall be automatically imposed.
3. GENERAL RULES TO FO LLOW DURING USE O F THE BO UNCE UNIT.
a. Only compatible age groups and size shall play on the BOUNCE unit at the same time. The maximum number
of rides of each group that should play in BOUNCE unit are: 13x13 unit: age under 8: 8-10, age 8 to 12: 4-6,
Older teens: 3-4, Adults: 3. 15x15 unit: age under 8: 10-12, age 8 to 12:7-9, Older teens: 4-6, Adults: 4.
b. All Riders MUST REMOVE SHOES before playing in the BOUNCE unit.
c. To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
d. CHILDREN’S SAFETY DEPENDS UPON YOU. YOUR PERSONAL SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY
REQUIRED. AS THE LESSEE OF THE BOUNCE UNIT, T HE SAFETY OF ALL RIDERS IS YOUR
e. Absolutely no “Silly String”, gum, candy, food or other sticky substances are allowed in the BOUNCE unit. If
upon pick up, such cleaning is required then a $50.00 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed.
f. DO NOT MOVE the BOUNCE unit from the place where it was installed. If the BOUNCE unit moves, pull the
corner back to its original location of installation. CAUTION: Keep the BOUNCE unit away from swimming
4. SPECIAL INSTRUCITON: The BOUNCE unit’s equipment is reliable. Should the BOUNCE unit begin to deflate: (1)
the motor may have stopped, in which case, check the cord connection at the outlet near the motor, and remember to keep
only the 100 foot extension cord on the outlet (stronger outlets are in the kitchen and laundry room). (2) If the motor is
continuing to run, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage, and check both tubes at the back of the
BOUNCE unit for snugness; retie if necessary. (3) If you cannot detect the problem please call our emergency number.
5. SAFE O PERATIO N ACKNOWLEDGMENT: LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES T HAT HE/SHE HAS BEEN
INST RUCTED ABOUT AND FULLY UNDERSTANDS THE SAFE OPERAT ION OF THE BOUNCE UNIT THAT IS
THE SUBJECT OF T HIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. LESSEE AGREES TO OBSERVE ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.
LESSEE ALSO REPRESENT S AND WARRANT S THE SAFE RETURN OF THE UNIT AND HEREBY AGREES T O
PAY FOUR THOUSANDS ($4000.00) IF IT S NOT RET URNED.
6. MAINTENANCE: Lessee agrees to keep the BOUNCE unit in the same condition as when receiv ed, ordinary wear
7. ALTERATIO N AND ATTACHMENTS : No alteration in or attachments to the BOUNCE unit will be Made without
prior written approval of lessor.
8. WARRANTY: lessor warrants that the BOUNCE unit leased under this Rental Agreement will be in good working order
on the effective date of the Rental Agreement. The BOUNCE unit is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty.
Lessor’s obligation under this Rental Agreement is limited to repair or replacement of the BOUNCE unit when lessor
determines that it does not conform to this warranty. That warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties expressed or
implied, and of any and all obligations and of all liabilities on the part of lessor for damages, including, but not limited to,
consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the BOUNCE unit.
9. TITLE TO BO UNCE: lessee agrees to keep the BOUNCE unit in his/her custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, remove
from the delivery address, or otherwise transfer such BOUNCE unit. The BOUNCE unit will remain the property of the
lessor and may be removed by lessor at any time after the termination of The Rental Agreement.
10. RELEASE O F LABILITY: T he lessee shall be in change of the BOUNCE unit’s operation and is fully responsible for its
operation as well as return of the BOUNCE unit in good working order. Lessor and its officers, Employees and agents
is/are not responsible for injury occurring to the lessee or to any other persons using the BOUNCE unit, and th e lessee
further agrees to hold the lessor and its officers, employees and agents free and Harmless against any injury or claims. The
lessee shall indemnify the lessor and its officers, employees and agents From/against any costs incurred due to claims from
anyone and for attorney’s fees and related costs involving the use and return of the BOUNCE unit, should legal action
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: the Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between lessor and lessee. Time is of the
essence in the Rental Agreement. The receipt of the BOUNCE unit that is the subject of this Rental Agreement is in good
12. RAIN PO LICY: DURING PERIOD OF SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS (I.E. RAIN, HIGH WIND, ET C.) WE
RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVAT IONS, IF CONDITIONS ARE NOT TOO SEVERE, WE
WILL GIVE YOU T HE OPTION OF KEEPING IT OR NOT. IF LESSEE DECIDES T O KEEP THE UNIT FOR THE
TERM OF THIS RENT AL AGREEMENT, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS!
By my signature, I accept the terms of this Rental Agreement. Lessee: _______________________________________________.