WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc. (WEX Pharmaceuticals) is a publicly listed company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of new class therapeutics for the treatment of acute and chronic pain. WEX is primarily focused on developing drug products for pain management. The product platform of WEX Pharmaceuticals, Tetrodotoxin (TTX) is a sodium channel blocker, which is useful for the development of the product portfolio of company including: TECTIN-Analgesia, TETRODIN-Detoxification and TOCUDIN-Anaesthesia. WEX Pharmaceuticals is specialized in the development, purification and manufacturing of TTX.
WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 13, 2010 WEX Reports Net Loss Of C$1.43 Million For Q2 2010
May 14, 2010 WEX Pharmaceuticals Reports Net Loss Of CAD1.5 Million For Q1 2010
Oct 21, 2009 WEX Names Two New Directors To Board
Mar 20, 2009 WEX Pharmaceuticals Names Larry Gontovnick As Vice President, Research And Development
This comprehensive SWOT profile of WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.