ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. (ImaRx) is a research focused biopharmaceutical company engaged in development therapies for vascular disorders. The Company develops therapies for stroke and other vascular disorders, using its proprietary microbubble technology to treat vascular occlusions the resulting ischemia. The company develops its lead prodcut candidate, MRX-801 under its SonoLysis program. In September 2009, the company was sold to Cerevast Therapeutics, Inc. During 2010, Sycamore Films, Inc merged with ImaRx Therapeutics. Sycamore Films became a wholly owned subsidiary of the company after completion of the merger. The company is headquartered at Round Rock in Texas, the US.
ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 11, 2009 ImaRx Reports Net Loss Of $0.4 Million For Q2 2009
May 14, 2009 ImaRx Reports Net Loss Of $0.3 Million For Q1 2009
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the comp