Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (ACS) is engaged in providing business process outsourcing (BPO) and Information Technology (IT) services and solutions. It provides these solutions to commercial and government clients across the world. It conducts its business in two reportable segments, namely, Commercial and Government. ACS principally provides services such as business process outsourcing, information technology outsourcing, and systems and integration services. The company operates in more than 100 countries across the globe. The company is headquartered at Dallas, Texas.
Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 04, 2010 ACS Unveils Green Data Centre
Jan 25, 2010 McDonald’s, ACS Expand IT Services Contract
Jan 25, 2010 ACS, McDonalds extend IT services contract
Dec 28, 2009 ACS enters into $72m IT contract with DCP Midstream
Oct 14, 2009 ACS bags $4.5m contract to develop Kentucky Health Information Exchange
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitor