MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MiddleBrook) is a pharmaceutical company which is focused on developing and commercializing of anti-infective drug products that fulfill substantial unmet medical needs in the treatment of infectious disease. The company developed a 'once-a-day' pulsatile delivery technology called PULSYS which is its leading product candidate, based on the antibiotic amoxicillin. The two main products candidates under this technology are Amoxicillin and Cephalexin. The company is head quartered at Texas, United States.
MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 27, 2010 NASDAQ To Delist Securities Of MiddleBrook
Apr 30, 2010 MiddleBrook Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection
Mar 23, 2010 MiddleBrook Announces Board Of Directors Resignations
Mar 17, 2010 MiddleBrook Expands IncreaseRx Promotion Program For MOXATAG
Mar 12, 2010 MiddleBrook Announces Reduction In Workforce
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competito