Pentair, Inc. (Pentair) is a global leader in water movement, treatment and storage technologies. It manufactures and markets essential products and systems, which are used in the movement, treatment, storage and enjoyment of water. The company also designs and manufactures standard, modified and custom enclosures that house and protect sensitive electronics and electrical components, thermal management products and accessories. It operates mainly across Europe, North America and Asia. The company has classified its operations under three reportable business segments, namely, Water Group segment, Technical Products Group, and Others.
Pentair, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 16, 2010 Pentair Announces $175,000 Grant To The WateReuse Research Foundation
Nov 16, 2009 Pentair Announces Commitment To Provide Solutions For Improving Quality Of Drinking Water In Schools
Mar 31, 2009 Pentair Forms Strategic Alliance With Nano-Terra To Develop New Water Treatment Solutions
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pentair, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competi