Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA (Svenska) is a consumer goods and paper product company based in Sweden. The company, along with its subsidiaries, develops, produces and is involved in the commercialization of personal care products, tissues, packaging solutions, publication papers and solid wood products. Svenska offers its wide range of products in the personal care industry, tissue, forest products, packaging and others. The company sells its products in more than 100 countries worldwide through its internationally renowned brands Tena, Pequenin, Libresse, Nosotras, Nana, Velvet, Edet, Regio, Tork, Zewa, Tempo, Libero, Drypers and Saba, among others.
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA Key Recent Developments
Mar 08, 2010 SCA To Relocate Headquarters To Waterfront Building In Sweden
Jul 23, 2009 SCA Reports Net Profit Of SEK1.6 Billion In Q3 2009
Apr 28, 2009 SCA Posts Net Profit Of SEK1.1 Billion For Q1 2009
Jan 29, 2009 SCA Reports 2008 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.