Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) is the national oil refining company of Kuwait. It is engaged in the oil refining, gas liquefaction, marketing and distribution of petroleum products and gas. The company operates gas stations in the local market of Kuwait. Its refineries include Mina Abdulla, Mina Al-Ahmadi, Al-Shuaiba Refinery and a new refinery. It operates as a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation. The company is headquartered at Safat, Kuwait.
Kuwait National Petroleum Company Key Recent Developments
Aug 03, 2010: KNPC Says Crude Oil Leakage Contained Near Al-Ahmadi Refinery
Jun 11, 2010: Daelim Wins $877.3 Million Contract From KNPC
Jun 07, 2010: SPT Selected As Technical Advisor For Kuwait Gasport During 2010 Regasification Season
Jun 02, 2010: KNPC To Execute KWD410 Million New Natural Gas Projects
Mar 24, 2010: KNPC Resumes Operations At Shuaiba Refinery
GlobalData’s Kuwait National Petroleum Company - Strategic Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key exe