PGPD-SEDE BATCH 4 (2008) Admission LIST
After verification of the Application Forms submitted with supporting
documents and Programme Fee DD directly or through Study Centres the
status of applicants are placed in the MPBOU Website
Selected for Provisional Admission.
1. Those who fulfill eligibility criteria ( B.Ed ,General or Special from UGC-
recognized Universities and b, submitted Programme Fee DD issued from the
Banks on or before February 18, 2008) have been selected (SEL) for admission.
All admissions are provisional
2. The Study Centre where the Number of Applicants were more than forty a merit
list was prepared on the basis of given criteria qualification and length of
teaching experience . Forty students were selected using Reservation principles,
i.e., first 20 on pure merit (SEL,) and next 20 on the basis SC. ST, OBC, PH
category reservation SEL01, SEL02, SEL03, SEL04) . In case of any vacancy it
is filled on the badsis of merit (SELM2) .
3. The remaining candidates in the Merit List of Item 2 fall into the following two
a) Those who had given preferences for Second (PSE2) and Third Study
Centre (PSC3) have been selected and allotted those Centres where seats
were available (SELPSC2 or SELPSC3).
b) The rest have been wait listed (WL) and given option to take admission in
the Study Centers were seats are vacant Note : Seats are available in all
Study Centers except SC Code Nos 0101, 0125, 0801, 0807, 1701, 2901,
4. The waitlisted candidates are notified to to opt a Study Centre where vacancy is
there to take admission providing supporting documents. The concerned Study
Centre Coordinators are requested to write to concerted Study Centre of the WL
candidates and ask to send the Application Forms and supporting documents
submitted by the candidates.
Rejected for Admission
5. Applicants who have submitted Demand Draft of Programme Fees which are
issued from the Bank after February 18, 2008. are Rejected for Admission
6. The B.Ed certificates submitted by the Applicants are not valid due to the
B.Ed in physical education. not eligible ( Lack experience in teaching)
B.Ed degree from Institutions or Universities not recognized by UGC
Bachelor of Arts or Master of Arts in Education are not professional
Education Degrees and are not eligible.
These cases are Rejected.
7. Contact or Write to DSE, MPBOU ( Phone and Fax: 0755-2601016)for
further clarification on the following issues:
Those applicants who submitted Demand Draft to MPBOU but not
mentioned DD Details in the Application
The candidates whose DD will have to be revalidated
Those applicants who have not signed the Declaration Form. They are
given conditional admission and will be referred back to the Study
Centers for signature of the D.F..
The selected candidates without Application Form Nos.
8. The Study Centres with 1 to 3 or 4 enrolment may run the programme if they like.
If they are unwilling then suggest students to opt any other functional Centres
where seats are available
9. Any other complain
See Status Report in the MPBOU Website.
1. The Coordinators of all MPVOU-RCI Study Centres running PGPD-
2. All Applicants for admission into PGPD-SEDE Batch 4 (2008)