Jordan Winters604 Harmony LanePleasantville, CA 94588(925) 555-1234
Leadership role as Vice President of Sales and Marketing or Director of
Global Business Development.
Executive Management / Sales & Marketing
20 years of experience in sales, marketing, and new business development in
highly competitive industries, as primary distributor, supplier, and retail
merchandising strategist. Possess a demonstrated record of increased customer
base, enhanced consumer satisfaction, and significant company profit. Able to
identify, research, and promote new business ideas within diverse product and
Weatherstone Products, Inc., Gary, Indiana 1981 - 2001
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
• Began tenure with 8 contracts and established partnerships with 5500 retailers, including but
not limited to Hallmark, Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens N Things, Crate & Barrel, Coach,
Longaberger Baskets, Ace & True Value Hardware, Kohls, Wal Mart, and Target.
• Identified, trained, and managed a sales staff of 160, revenue grew from $750K to $10M+ per
• Discerning sense of customer need led to custom product development which generates in
excess of $10M additional revenue per year.• Identified and negotiated license agreements with
over 100 artists, making Weatherstone the world leader in 'licensed artist' contract
• Developed strategies to build small regional operations to global leader in the 'gifts' industry.
• Served as key liaison to analyze diverse markets and develop relevant promotional, public
relations, and e-market capabilities for 'created and custom' products.
• Coordinated distributor relationships to expand product presence into United Kingdom,
Europe and Asia.
Santa Maria Corporation, Gary, Indiana 1977 - 1981
Business Analyst/Acquisitions Coordinator
• Established research and business proposals that increased market share growth from 2% to
over 10%, making Santa Maria the national leading logistics company.
• Served as key liaison between senior management, investors, and public in identifying
business expansion opportunities, through Merger and Acquisition.
Dun and Bradstreet, Inc., Gary, Indiana 1976
Served as field research staff to investigate business plans, analyze growth, and report
demographic trends and market insights for nation leading 'business reporting organization.'
Windhan College, Putney, Vermont
Bachelor of Arts
Additional Professional Training
Leadership development, management, negotiations, computer business applications, finance,
merchandising, communications, manufacturing regulatory compliance, business and ethical
conduct, and conflict resolution.
P RW RA
Ric Lanham - email@example.com - RL Stevens & Associates - www.interviewing.com