Sam Sterling604 Harmony LanePleasantville, CA 94588(925) 555-1234
Senior Level Executive with 20 years experience in business operations. Lead
cross- functional teams to defined goals and outcomes.
Key Areas of Strength:
• Inventory Management • Accounting Systems
• Customer Relations • Systems Management
• Import/Export • Credit Management
• Contracts Negotiation • Logistics Planning
• Shipping/Receiving • Warehouse Management
• Insurance Administration • Accounts Receivable
Ferndale Corporation, New York, NY 1982 - Present
Vice President of Operations
Leading global corporate barter company that reduces client partners' cash cost, by purchasing
excess inventories, depreciated assets, and surplus production capacity at full book value, and
trades for media, goods and services, and vendor trading.
Oversee three- floor office area and all aspects of corporate operations for merchandise
inventories, warehouse, logistic, and special purchase contracts, warehoused inventory
insurance policies, shipping and receiving, importing and exporting, client credit and relations,
and accounts receivable.
• Incorporated state-of-the-art communications of three computer networks, over 50 client
computers and peripherals, three broadband connections to AT&T and Verio, and Merlin
Legend telephone system with voice mail and call accounting.
• Managed merchandise inventories, designing system interface to accept client data,
monitoring system reports, and familiarizing clients with process.
• Negotiated warehouse and logistic contracts for method of storage, shipping lead-time,
inventory and security systems, cost, and insurance.
• Administered insurance policies for domestic warehoused inventories in three states, and
global warehoused inventories in four countries.
• Arranged import and export customs brokers, freight forwarders, and insurance, ensuring
completion of all required exporter or importer of record declarations and documents.
• New York Stock Exchange Broker's License Course
• Macy's Executive Training Program
• Microsoft Office Suite, Networking, Programming in C, Cobol, Basic,
Visual Basic, Dbase, Rbase, Access, SQL
P R W R A
Nick M arino - Outcome Resumes and Career Service - firstname.lastname@example.org - Bishop, TX 78343