Drew Anderson604 Harmony LanePleasantville, CA 94588(925) 555-1234
Information technology specialist with solid experience supporting software and
hardware systems. Currently providing technical support for a company that
specializes in designing point of sale (POS) solutions, as well as setting up
hardware to support clients' needs in the restaurant industry. Background includes
installing, configuring, modifying, and troubleshooting Windows NT operating
systems and software, as well as experience determining, planning, acquiring, and
implementing systems to track client information. Additional expertise gained
creating and maintaining a company Web site.
• Operating Systems: Windows NT 3.51, Windows Terminal Server NT 4.0
• Software: Profits Software, Microsoft Office 97 (Word, Access, Excel,
Outlook), PaintShop Pro, Netscape Composer, Microsoft FrontPage 98, WinZip
PROFITS RESTAURANT SYSTEMS, Houston, Texas 1998 - Present
Technical Support Specialist
Provided technical support for specialized hardware and software systems used in the
restaurant industry across the U.S. Built LAN servers and workstations. Installed boards and
drives, as well as Windows NT 3.51 and Windows Terminal Server NT 4.0, in conjunction
with Citrix Winframe and Metaframe. Configured software according to each client's needs.
• Created and edited documentation for installation and training manuals.
• Provided client training relative to point of sale (POS) software.
• Designed fault tolerant disks for clients in case of hard drive failure on drive 0.
• Increased company's visibility by creating and maintaining Web site.
• Participated in a migration from Windows NT 3.51 to Windows Terminal Server NT 4.0.
WINDFERN VIDEO / KLEIN VIDEO, Houston, Texas 1987 - 1998
Set-up computer systems to track and control sales and customer information for two video
stores, in addition to managing all operations.
HOUSTON CHRONICLE, Houston, Texas 1980 - 1987
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON DOWNTOWN, Houston, Texas
CLUB AMIGA OF HOUSTON - Former Member
Designed and published a bimonthly newsletter for this computer club.
HAL-PC - Former Member
P RW RA
Sandy Hild - The Résumé Doctor - Theresumedoctor@aol.com - email@example.com -