Pat Hernandez604 Harmony LanePleasantville, CA 94588(925) 555-1234
Pharmaceutical Sales Professional noted for cultivating new business, broadening
penetration within accounts, and achieving closure upon completion of
presentations. Relationship builder with wide range of physicians / health care
professionals in cardiology, endocrinology, internal medicine, and family practice.
Use an ethical and appropriate solutions-oriented sales approach emphasizing
customer needs. Strengths:
• Account Relationship Management • Strategic Sales and Market Planning
• Product Imaging and Promotion • Sales and Business Development
• Demonstrations and Negotiations • Finance and Budgeting
Sales Career Highlights
XYZ Pharmaceutical Inc., NY 1999 - Present
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative: St. Cloud, MN
Leader in anti-cancer therapies and innovative treatments to fight heart disease, high blood
pressure, stroke, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases, depression, anxiety and
pain. Recruited to work for XYZ by former District Manager at previous employer within 3
months of his transition.
ABC Drug Co., CT 1998 - 1999
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Leading maker of medicines for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases,
metabolic disorders, diseases of the central nervous system, respiratory diseases and immune
• Launched product and attained 2nd highest market share in for product from launch.
• Increased product territory market share by 11%.
• Achieved a territory market share increase of 48%.
Realty Inc., St. Paul, MN 1993 - 1998
Ranked #1 real estate agency in sales. Established, built and nurtured client relationships in
residential, multi-family and commercial real estate services. Prospected business, and
prepared market analyses and plans. Worked with loan officers/creditors, legal counsel,
contractors, real estate professionals, and buyers/sellers to sell property from listing through
closing. Graduate, Realtors Institute.
* Million Dollar Producer
* Recipient of "Top Lister" award
* Top 20% in Area Real Estate Sales
* Numerous Product-Based Year-End Sales Bonuses
Acme Realty, St. Paul, MN 1992 - 1993
Three-time "Top Rookie"
Million Dollar Producer
Entreprenurial Sales, St. Paul, MN 1989 - 1992
Cold-Call Prospecting: University Student Dorms / Housing
• Formed a venture with partner in the wholesale purchase and retail sales of T-shirts to
• Sold nearly 2,000 T-shirts on a part-time basis, within a 9-month period.
Grocery, Inc. 1986 - 1989
Manager: Dairy and Frozen Foods
• Guided workers in serving the general public.
UNIVERSITY, St. Paul, MN
B.S., Business / Finance (AACSB Accredited)
GPA: 3.0, • Maintained a 3.0 GPA, self-financed expenses through college/high school
earnings, and participated in the Financial Management (FMA) Club.
P RW RA
Barb Poole - Hire Imaging - firstname.lastname@example.org