604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Summary of Qualifications
• Highly accomplished in business process development and contract
• Proven success in project management, sub contracting management, and high
volume capacity planning.
• Proficient in developing customized service options for maximizing revenue
• Extensive management experience in diverse areas including executive
reporting, marketing strategies, customer service, and staffing.
• Acted as liaison between various parties involved in contractual obligations.
AD BUSINESS SYSTEMS, Clinton, CT 1999 - Present
National Account Service Manager
Served as National Account Service Manager for AD Business Systems, a PBX manufacturer
with 1000 employees and annual sales volume of $60 million.
Created and instituted processes to support service activities for GTE, Verizon, JC Penney,
Toys R Us, Union Pacific Railroad, and Fujitsu Network Communications. Monitored
procedural and contractual activity to ensure compliance. Developed marketing initiatives to
increase customer base and market positioning. Utilized expertise to develop single point of
contact for processes.
• Managed fifteen multi-site accounts representing over 800 customer sites throughout US and
generated $20 million in annual revenue.
• Managed national maintenance contract research and proposals, which increased revenue by
• Devised automated booking procedure between Verizon and Fujitsu to ensure timely
notification, which resulted in a 35% decrease in project costs and a 25% decrease in labor.
• Developed protocol for customer complaints, which reduced complaints by 45%.
AD BUSINESS SYSTEMS, Clinton, CT 1996 - 1999
Directed new installations and augmentation activity concerning customers. Developed and
maintained single point of contact service support structure for distribution channel. Negotiated
policies and procedures necessary for sites. Headed project development teams to ensure
compliance obligations were met. Discussed non-standard issues involving product
• Acted as liaison between AD Business Systems and Fujitsu Marketing to arrive at an
agreement concerning freeze on equipment pricing, which resulted in a 90% increase in Fujitsu
• Established a team involved in understanding internal processes regarding Fujitsu sales,
which resulted in a 50% decrease in accounts receivable and a 75% decrease in customer
• Achieved 100% of forecasted budget in first year.
AD BUSINESS SYSTEMS, Clinton, CT 1991 - 1996
Financial/Business Planning Analyst
Headed company-wide efforts involving sales management and service management annual
compensation plans. Facilitated and created reporting processes involving upper level
management. Supported financial analysis in various aspects. Tracked and reported monthly
operations revenue forecasted.
• Devised and executed monthly tracking spreadsheet for monthly and annual sales
compensation and quota attainment, which resulted in a 90% reduction in sales quota
• Designed sales productivity and sales turnover analyses, which resulted in a 10% reduction in
• Compiled and examined $7 million sales and marketing budgets annually.
AD BUSINESS SYSTEMS, Clinton, CT 1989 - 1991
Contract Administrator-Customer Service
Coordinated contracts to ensure all requirements were met. Ensured customer compliance to
contract terms and conditions, discount levels, and allocation of booking revenue. Obtained
credit approval prior to booking. Organized order entry process. Provide sales engineering
• Directed development team in creating auto quote tool to categorize revenue dollars by
capturing labor and margin costs and allocating commodity codes for each category.
• Reduced proposal process by 20% due to standardized contractual terms.
• Managed twenty contracts in excess of $500,000.
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
B.S., Business Economics, Minor: International Relations, June 1987
Graduated Summa cum laude
P RW RA
Kristen Coria - ResumesAP@aol.com - Accounting Paradigms