604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
People-oriented therapist with experience in different surroundings and challenging
environments seeking a position with a reputable establishment. Interested in continued
progressive movement, knowledge and education in the therapeutic field. Also possess extensive
knowledge in various areas of administration.
Summary of Qualifications and Area of Expertise
· Establish rapport with patients and clients
· Extensive knowledge in Swedish, deep tissue (neuromuscular), and trigger work massage.
· Plan, administer, and direct operation of client health rehabilitation therapy.
Massage Therapist 2003 to Present
Dr. Sam Sterling, Chiropractic Physician Royal Palm Beach, FL
· Performed therapy on individuals involved in auto accidents, workers’ compensation
injuries, and those in need of massage to address muscular complaints.
· Performed specialized therapy including deep tissue (neuromuscular), trigger work, and
general Swedish massage incorporating heat, ice, and essential oils where indicated.
· Consulted with medical and professional staff of other departments and personnel from
associated health care fields to plan and coordinate joint patient and management objectives.
· Conducted staff conferences and plans training programs to maintain proficiency of therapy
techniques and use of new methods and equipment to meet patients’ needs.
Massage Therapist 2004 to Present
Comprehensive Pain Care of South Florida Royal Palm Beach, FL
· Performed therapy on individuals recovering from surgery or acute pain involvement
utilizing Swedish, deep tissue and trigger work while incorporating heat, ice and essential oils
· Performed patient/client evaluation by applying S.O.A.P. Application and Principle.
. Subjective evaluation.
Objective reviews of patient care and needs
Plan of action and implementation of care.
Facilitator of Woman Support Group at New Community Church for over two years
SNI School of Massage & Allied Therapies 2002
Massage License No. MA73892 Lake Worth, FL
· Hundreds of hours devoted to professional development through attendance at short
courses, conferences, and workshops
Florida State Message Therapy Association (FSMTA). Active Member since 2002
Marie L. Cajuste - email@example.com - www.cv-Xpress.com