604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Respected for Multi-national Competitive Intelligence
Leader with solid talents in strategy development, market segmentation, competitive analysis,
and sales forecasting. Merges hands-on leadership with excellent communication skills to
continually motivate focused teams toward goal attainment. Known for providing a stabilizing
influence, regardless of the situation. Persistent, resourceful and innovative with relentless
initiative and a willingness to travel. Reputation for adhering to high ethical standards. Embraces
new challenges and employs exceptional problem-solving skills. Key areas of strength span:
· Business Optimization · Contracts & Negotiations
· Marketing Trends & Research · National Account Management
· Relationship Building · Networking & Prospecting
· ‘C’ Level Presentations · Mentoring & Training
· Budgeting & Forecasting · Profit / Loss (P & L) Analysis
· Sales Force Management · International Commerce
QUALIFICATIONS IN ACTION
PRESIDENTIAL ADVISOR 2002 - 2004
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT 1992 - 2002
Tokmakjian Group, Concord, Ontario
Initially recruited in a VP capacity to oversee four wholly owned operating companies servicing
the bus, truck and industrial equipment industries in domestic and international
markets. Skill-set and expertise acknowledged: requested by owner to fulfill the newly created
Presidential Advisor position. Granted complete autonomy to define profitability objectives,
drive marketing initiatives, and then formulate winning sales strategies to meet goals. Trusted
with complete budgeting, P & L accountability, and corporate signing officer status.
· Consistently supported, mentored and evaluated activity performance of sales team. Led
interdepartmental meetings to ensure continuity in corporate goals and communications.
· Assembled and delivered powerful and effective presentations to top-level decision makers
representing multi-million dollar accounts.
· One of two Canadian industry experts asked to contribute to CEO summit proceedings in
Toronto and Washington. Teamed to vertically integrate the transportation sector on a global
· Articulate and confident orator. Presentations included, but were not limited to: Cuban
Tourism Group and the Canadian Senate regarding the coaching industry’s deregulation.
· Leveraged exemplary leadership talents to double revenues from $50M to $100M.
· Spearheaded international export agreements with Russian and Caribbean enterprises.
VICE PRESIDENT SALES & MARKETING, Dealer 1989 - 1992
CENTRAL REGIONAL MANAGER 1981 - 1989
Freightliner of Canada Limited / Mercedes Benz Trucks, Mississauga, Ontario
Hand picked to function as central Canada’s sales and marketing authority for this division of
Daimler-Chrysler. Oversaw marketing communications, product management, partnerships and
strategic alliances, sales, new business development, and market research. Worked harmoniously
with salaried and unionized staff. Accountable for all regional offices: Montreal, Toronto,
Calgary and Vancouver.
· Drove tactical initiatives to capture increased market share and strengthen company
recognition. Efforts rewarded by realizing profit of $500M from zero base.
· Designated as national and international corporate representative and spokesperson at
meetings with key stakeholders, trade shows, and as company representative at association
· Positioned Freightliner to secure a lucrative contract as an exclusive supplier for Ryder.
· Conducted administrative detailing: drafted monthly reports for head office, tenure budgets,
and corporate communications.
· Project managed the relocation of BC operations. Sourced Ontario location, coordinated all
logistical considerations, including establishing collaborative new community relations. Created
such a favorable company image, accepted Key to the City from the mayor of St. Thomas.
· Continued by boosting corporate branding by instituting extensive community and regional
good-will initiatives. Sponsored charity events, supported local Chamber of Commerce actions,
and contributed to not-for-profit service clubs.
EARLIER CAREER EXPERIENCE
Retained as Research Associate for A.C. Nelson, the world’s leading marketing information
company. Received and synthesized data pertaining to Canadian consumer practices.
Key member of the family business, Hill Bus Lines. Operated out of Middleton, Ontario.
Word, Proprietary Sales/Customer software, Email and Internet Research.
Ontario Motor Coach Association (Past Chair)
Ontario Trucking Association (VP of Executive Committee)
Canadian Urban Transit Association
Motor Coach Canada
Motor Coach Industry Council
American Bus Association
Maintain in-depth industry knowledge base by attending sales, marketing and personnel
management education programs and seminars, like
Effective Selling Through Psychology
P RW RA
Audrey Field - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.resumeresources.ca