Marion McLeod604 Harmony LanePleasantville, CA 94588(925) 555-1234
Seeking a customer service, sales, administrative, or related position in which
extensive experience in customer service, sales, cash-handling, data-entry, and
other clerical duties, excellent communication skills, superior leadership abilities,
and a record of success in all previous positions will be of value.
Octagon, Inc., Burbank, California 2000 - Present
Customer Service / Sales Representative
• Temporarily assigned as customer service / sales representative for a fast-paced company
specializing in direct television sales over the telephone.
• Performed all aspects of customer service and satisfaction, including answering busy
multi-line phone system, coordinating special promotions, and providing detailed information
for various products.
• Handled inbound sales duties, such as taking, processing, and filling orders. Also coordinated
troubleshooting and provided support to supervisors. Resolved billing questions and disputes,
made customer call-backs / follow-ups, and performed data entry.
Bradford Foods, Van Nuys, California 1999 - 2000
• Greeted customers, operated a computerized cash register and scanning system with cash,
check, and credit card transactions, bagged groceries and other items, helped customers locate
products within the store, and stocked non-grocery products and seasonal merchandise.
• Balanced drawer, assisted customers with purchases in a fast and friendly manner, pulled
damaged, dated, and discontinued items, and provided consistently high quality customer
service and satisfaction.
SFB TOY STORE, Sherman Oaks, California 1997 - 1998
• Coordinated daily retail sales of children's toys, gifts, and related merchandise. Provided
customer service and assistance in locating and choosing merchandise and operated a cash
register with cash, credit card, exchange, and return transactions.
• Assisted in inventory, purchasing, shipping, receiving, and stocking of merchandise,
contributed to visual display creation, and participated in marketing, advertising, and
merchandising. Prepared products for sale and mark-down, answered multi-line phones, and all
other necessary administrative duties.
VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Burbank, California 2002
Major: Arts & Sciences
Area of Concentration: Medicine
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL, Oxnard, California 1998
Honors & Awards: Recognized for Superior Performance in Social Studies
P RW RA
Grant Cooper - Strategic Resumes / YWW - New Orleans, LA 70118 - firstname.lastname@example.org