Lee Robertson604 Harmony LanePleasantville, CA 94588(925) 555-1234
Versatile, highly motivated, results-oriented individual possessing a proven record of
achievement in system analysis and design, computer training, project/program
management, strategic planning, customer relations, business administration, and
operations management. Extensive experience in all LAN/WAN topologies, network
administration, E-Mail and Internet systems, and PC and mainframe environment. Adept
at analyzing user's needs and coordinating system designs from concept through
implementation. Exceptional analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal
skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently or as an integral part of a team to
achieve objectives and goals.
• Systems Analysis, Integration, Lifecycle • Client-Server Technology
• Wide Area and Local Area Networks • E-Mail and Internet
• Network Security • Cost Reduction through Technology
• System Disaster Recovery • Telecommunications Integration
• Multi-Vendor Environment • Operations and Process Reengineering
• Configuration Management • Training and Support
Over 10 years experience owning and operating computer consulting firms, providing
system analysis and design, installation, testing, training, and support of systems/networks,
and applications in multi-user corporate environments. Opened first company after
graduating from college.
MANAGEMENT AND PROJECT ADMINISTRATION
· Co-founded and built two successful consulting, systems analysis, product
development, and support services businesses.
· Actively involved in all business operations; managed day-to-day activities of up
to seven service/support employees. Directed administration, sales, customer service and
technical support functions.
· Chief negotiator for all proposals, ensuring best price and service available;
presiding over from initial contract negotiation to final implementation, and on-going
· Hands-on involvement in marketing, advertising, promotions, public relations
and customer support.
· Successfully negotiated long-term contracts with government agencies, colleges,
accounting firms, and major corporations.
· Oversaw initial system analysis, assessing needs and resolving any issues related
to various application design and development; provided design and implementation of
LANS/WANs, Fileservers and Workstations; developed end-user training and
documentation of system; and customer support and service.
· Well-versed in the design of networking systems. Supplied back-up and
documentation of computer and security systems.
· Proven performance record in business development and expansion that resulted
in increased productivity and sales revenue.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
· Extensive experience in and knowledge of electronic and mechanical devices;
trained and supported company technicians in all aspects of system analysis, design, setup,
troubleshooting, maintenance and repair, and upgrade.
· Trained end-users, master their knowledge of the system, and secure their
proficiency in its applications and techniques in record time.
· Provided clients company-wide training, as needed and requested on systems
service and support. Utilized both formal classroom settings and one-on-one personal
· Designed and developed training curriculum and materials used in training
clients in use of networking systems.
· Personally handled on-site analysis, inspection, and implementation of proposed
solutions for numerous companies throughout the Tampa Bay area.
· Cultivated and maintained professional relationships with key personnel. Worked
closely with end-users to analyze current software/hardware requirements, and presented
programs/hardware to satisfy that need; provided technical support and end-user
· Maintained excellent customer service on special requirements and service
issues, accommodating customer's special needs requests and needs.
· Used diplomacy and tact in all situations to ensure customer satisfaction,
promote good will and ensure repeat/referral business.
· Monitored service quality; involved in daily contact with customers to
troubleshoot and resolve problems. Successfully resolved questions and concerns.
· Qualified to provide support and service on data and voice networking
architectures, PC/LAN/WAN technology, and database applications.
· Assumed 24-hour on-call responsibility for key projects during implementation
· Managed, supported, and maintained network systems; providing both on-site
and telephone support.
· Maintained and updated security systems as necessary and when key employees
left the company.
· Provided backup procedures to ensure hardware/software utilization at maximum
capacity and to minimize loss of production time to users.
Maxwell Management, Palm Harbor, FL
Owner/Consulting Manager, 1999 - Present
Increased annual sales from $250K to $750K; successfully doubled customer base
through redevelopment of policies and procedures, and enhanced marketing techniques.
Octagon, Inc., Largo, FL
Owner/Consulting Manager, 1992 - 1999
Increased sales from $300K in the first year of operation to $1.4 million upon buyout in
1999, through attention to detail, increased marketing strategies, and commitment to
providing superior customer service.
Education / Certification
University of South Florida
Bachelor of Science, Management Information Systems
Microsoft Certification (MCSE)
P RW RA
Kathy Hadley - Kathryn Hadley & Associates - E-mail: email@example.com
es - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org