Taylor Anderson604 Harmony LanePleasantville, CA 94588(925) 555-1234
Entreprenurial Manager with ten years of sales, business development, customer relations, and
project management experience in the consumer products and services industry.
SFB, Dover, DE 1995 - Present
Owner/National Sales Director
Started Company to provide low cost, quality CD manufacturing services to musicians and
multimedia studios. Conceptualize, negotiate, and develop new business relationships with
value-added resellers across North America. Speak at industry conferences to potential clients
interested in designing and manufacturing their own compact discs. Highlights include:
• Managed all aspects of product cycle and total quality control, including supervision and
coordination among clients and manufacturing companies.
• Designed and implemented customer specific databases to meet clients' pricing needs.
• Directly responsible for over $650,000 in sales with a 30% gross profit per year due to
pricing management, lower internal cost structure, individualized customer focus, and quality
Lincoln, Beale & Frank, Wilmington, DE 1992 - 1995
Information Technology Associate
Supported operation of mainframe and mid-range computing equipment. Led three person data
storage team during large due diligence process. Maintained data archives and company
reporting and coordinated system problem solutions.
• Computer-aided design on PC and MAC platforms: Quark Press, Illustrator,
Photoshop, Streamline, and PageMaker
• Design database structures using Microsoft Access
University of Delaware, Newark, DE 1992
Bachelor of Arts, Information Systems
P R W R A
Roger Strong - Strong Resumes - http://www.strongresumes.com - firstname.lastname@example.org