iPhone IMAP / POP3 Mailbox Setup
The following screenshots will assist you with setting up your mailbox with your iPhone
using IMAP / POP3.
1. Select Settings from your iPhone home menu
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Select Add Account...
4. Select Other
5. Select Add Mail Account
6. Substitute the below fields for the correct credentials regarding your email address
(Your HSC NetID)
(Your HSC NetID Password)
(Your UNM Main Campus NetID)
(Your UNM Main Campus NetID Password)
8. When attempting to verify your account information the following message will appear 1-2
times, simply hit "Yes"
Congratulations you have successfully setup your mailbox to use IMAP / POP3 on your iPhone
9. After this has finished your account has been successfully created.
10. You may need to power the device off and back on again. Please wait for 10 minutes before
checking to see if email is downloading.