Rubrics for Flyer
Criteria Exceeds Meets Almost meets Below
Expectations expectations expectations expectations
5 pts. 4 pts. 3 pts. 2 pts.
Directions Followed all Almost followed One or more Many items
(See below) directions directions. items missing. missing and/or
Neatness Extremely neat. Neat. Paper folded. Sloppy
Illustration Adds to the Good but does Has nothing to None included.
understanding of not add much do with the text.
the text. meaning to the
Grammar Excellent Good use and A few error in Demomstrates a
conjugation of conjugation of the conjugations lack of
commands. commands on commands. knowledge in
although there conjugating of tú
may be an Commands.
Comprehension Excellent Good commands. Some commands Many commands
and meaning. commands. Well- Well-organized. may not be are intelligible
thought out and May not be appropriate to and irrelevant to
logical. completely topic or topic.
Directions : Due Tuesday, January 15, 2008
1. Write 5-6 commands in total using the tú form on a topic of your choice. Use both
positive and negative commands.
2. Include at least one illustration that deals with your topic. Import from web.
3. Type all work. You may use any font that you wish. Size of flyer should be normal
typing paper. You may use color paper if you wish.
4. Type your name, section and the period that you have Spanish in the bottom right-
hand corner of the paper on the front.
5. Download this sheet and staple it behind your flyer in the upper left-hand corner.
Write your name on this sheet where it says Student Name.
6. Scoring: 20 = 100 16 = 80
19 = 95 15 = 75
18 = 90 14 = 70
17 = 85 13 = 65