Tip: Be sure to read through the directions all the way through before
you start cutting or gluing.
Print out this CYBERCHASE ruler and glue
it to some cardboard to make more sturdy.
If you like, color in the pictures with markers
or colored pencils. Here's how to do it and what
• Plain paper (for printer)
• Cardboard (like from a cereal box)
1. Cut out the ruler. Be careful so you don’t cut off
any of the measurement marks.
2. Glue the ruler to the cardboard. Make sure the paper is smooth
against the cardboard.
3. Cut the ruler out of the cardboard.