Point, Space, Line, Plane, Segment, Ray
Are the three points collinear?
1. A, D, E 2. B, C, D
3. B, C, F 4. A, E, C A
5. F, B, D 6. F, A, E C D
7. G, F, C 8. A, G, C
9. Name line m in three other ways.
10. Name line n in three other ways.
Name the plane represented by each surface of the box.
11. the bottom 12. the top
13. the front 14. the back
15. the left side 16. the right side
Sketch each of the following.
17. AB 18. AB 19. BA 20. BA
Use the figure at right.
21. Name all the labeled segments. R
22. Name all the labeled rays. S
23. a.) Name a pair of opposite rays with T as an endpoint. T
b) Name another pair of opposite rays.
Copy the line pictured above. On your copy mark a different point, Y. How many
of each type of figure are there with Y as an endpoint? Name them.
24. segments 25. rays