Dematic Automated Mixed Case Palletizing (AMCAP)
High Rate Robotic Mixed Case Palletizing Workcells
Dematic Automated Mixed Case Palletizing (AMCAP), is a revolutionary new technology for
high-rate building of sequenced, high density, mixed case pallets. Robots with an innovative
gripper device handles a diverse range of products, including those with limited packaging.
Integrated stretch wrapping ensures a stable, conveyable pallet built for transportation.
Store Friendly Deliveries
Facilitates aisle friendly order pallets to reduce labor
Order assembly: A highly productive and ﬂexible order fulﬁllment solution for building
mixed-product pallets in the exact sequence required for any order proﬁle.
Advanced Pallet Building Software
Optimizes the product sequence to maximize the pallet cube
System Beneﬁts Pallet Building software: Calculates the pallet build sequence utilizing item dimensions,
weight and family grouping, resulting in a highly dense and stable pallet.
• Up to 1,200 cases/hour/station Increased Pallet Density
• 100% sequenced Highly dense mixed product pallets for any order proﬁle
• Handles diverse range of product Dense pallets: All of the order pallets are stretch wrapped as the pallet is being
• Compact, cube-optimized pallet assembled resulting in a highly stabilized load with a cube utilization greater than 90%.
• Auto-wrapped for stability
• Option for roll cages
For more information about
Dematic AMCAP, please contact:
507 Plymouth Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49505
Product Technologies Company Facts
• Product technologies 2008 new business: $1B
• Package and pallet handling conveyors Employees worldwide: 3,200 (1,000 in N. America)
• Low, medium, and high rate linear sorters Years in business: 70
• AS/RS (unit-load, mini-load, tote) Systems online: 3,000 (1,500 in N. America)
• Automatic Mixed Case Palletizing (AMCAP) Company structure: Privately held
• Voice & light directed picking systems Certiﬁcations: ISO 9001: 2000, CMM/CMMI
• Crossbelt and tilt tray unit sorters Associations: RILA, MHIA, WERC, CSCMP, CEMA
• Order consolidation chutes & pack out
• Order packing stations About Dematic
• Singulators & other special handling equipment Dematic Corp provides automated logistics solutions. As a partner in each
• Trailer loading conveyors customer’s success, we add value by designing optimal material handling
• Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) solutions based on our vast and global “best practice” experience. Our
• Visualization & performance monitoring software integrated solutions incorporate process improvements, material handling
• Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGV) technologies, software, and the most responsive customer service group in the
industry to help customers reduce operational costs, maximize productivity, and
Engineering Services optimize supply chain performance.
• Supply chain and distribution network analysis
• Operations planning For over 70 years, Dematic has proven to be a competent single source
• Labor optimization supplier to both small local companies and large international corporations. Our
• Solution development & validation served markets span the entire supply chain, including durable and non-durable
• Facility layout & design manufacturing, food and beverage, wholesale and retail distribution, and third
• Simulation modeling party logistics (3PL).
• Product handling testing
Dematic is a global company with operations in 22 countries. Dematic’s North
Customer Services American presence includes an engineering/manufacturing headquarters in
• Parts distribution center: Memphis, TN Grand Rapids, Michigan, and 18 sales/engineering/service ofﬁces. Prior to
• 100 technicians in 18 locations adopting the Dematic name, the company was known as Rapistan.
• System modernization & upgrades
• Maintenance service contracts
• 24/7 365 phone support
• Emergency service
• Scheduled preventive maintenance
• Remote monitoring
• Modernization & upgrades
• Resident maintenance program
• Rapidship conveyor products/parts