MAPS FOR THE WOOD RIVER GARAGE SALES ARE AVAILABLE AT CASEYS, C
STORE & MR B’S. LISTING ALSO AVAILABLE AT: http://www.woodrivergaragesales.com
RESTROOM AVAILABLE at Casey’s General Store, United Methodist Church (11th &
Main Street), 13th and Dodd Street & 13th and West Street. Restrooms are also available at the
Note: There is no charity pickup available. Please take your unsold items to the charity of your
30. 1105 Main. United Methodist Church. Serving lunch 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sloppy Joe’s, hot
dogs, homemade bars, cookies, cold lemonade and ice tea. Also check out our white elephant
83. Corner of Green St. & Hwy. 11. Fire Station. (7 a.m. to 1 p.m.) Pancake feed. Free will
offering – donations to benefit the Wood River Fire and Rescue.
19. Corner of Dodd and 12th. St Mary’s Church. Turkey Legs & Runzas are back! Serving
10am until ? Stop by and curb your appetite!
OUT OF TOWN
A. 16169 W. Stolley Park Rd. (From Hwy. 30 go north on Hwy. 11 6 miles & then west 2.2
miles on Stolley Park Rd. All paved roads) Stutzman. Kids sleeping bags, kids computer desk,
toy chest, girls clothes size 3T-4T – 7/8 – 10/12. Girls jeans size 3T, 10, 12 slim and 0 skinny.
Women clothes, VHS movies, LaZ boy rocker, recliner, Canon Rebel 2000 EOS 35 MM camera,
kitchen stove, 9 foot pop-up pickup camper.
B. 2981 S. Hwy. 11. (5.2 miles north of Wood River on Hwy. 11) Thompson, Volf. Southern
Living At Home Décor both new and demo, misc. home décor, 3 push golf carts, cruise clothes,
prom and winter ball dresses size 2-4.
C. 14030 W. Wildwood Dr. (2 miles north of Wood River HS on Hwy. 11) Dubbs, Kleeb.
Twin headboard, mens and womens golf clubs, wooden chairs, TV trays, pictures, lots of home
décor, draperies/rods, ceiling fan w/light kit, copper kitchen décor, bedding , twin comforter and
sheet set, papasan chair, Cruel girl western wear & jeans size 7-9 and medium, table lamps, T-
shirts, shoes, oak sewing machine cabinet in excellent condition, 3 Uniden radios with chargers.
D. 7787 S. 150th Rd. (go to Old Military road on north edge of Wood River, turn west & go 1
mile to 150th road, OR go 1 mile west on Hwy. 30 to 150th road, turn north on 150th road to 2nd
house.) Wissing, Reiter, Koepp. OMG!!! 1200 sq. ft building FULL! Antiques & collectibles
including furniture (some refinished, some not) McCoy bean pot, bottles, tins, picture frames,
Avon plate collection. Also Whirlpool Gold – Ultimate II Heavy Duty Super Capacity plus
washer & dryer, loft bed/futon, Hoover self propelled vacuum, air cycle trainer exercise bike,
kitchen counter tops, teen girl bedding (twin & full size sets), linens, curtains, kitchen,
Pfaltzgraff tea & coffee pot, 1941 Evinrude boat trolling motor, children books, free magazines,
nice teen clothing & shoes, mens & womens clothing, off the rack wedding dresses, speaker
boxes, Riken/Raptor ZR 16” tires, Play Station 3 games, chest deep freezer, microwave, Kitchen
Aid convection oven/stove combination, sinks for kitchen bathroom and bar, couch, T.V. stereo
stand. Also, Aunt Mavis homemade zucchini bread, strawberry jam, dill pickles, ice cold water
& pop. Worth a drive for one mile!
E. 14132 W. Old Military Rd. (1st house past Babel’s Barn). Zessin. 20” bagging push mower,
leaf blower/bagger, patio umbrella stand, fertilizer spreader, turkey fryer, camp stove, 3 oak bar
stools, microwave, rocking chair, 2 desks, small kennel, stroller, trike, boys and girls clothes
infant to size 5, toys &. more to come. Still cleaning!
F. 510 W. Old Military Road. Babel’s Barn. Five families. Our Barn is air conditioned and
has lots of parking. Welder, grinder w/ light, new 6” vice, roller tiller, new electric snow shovel,
220 extension cord, glass top coffee table, air hockey table, toddler bed frame, electric breast
pump, horse on springs, booster seats, infant travel bed, home décor, toys, men and ladies name
brand clothing, new overalls size 38 x 36, boys and girls clothing 12 mo. and up, purses, shoes,
G. 12112 W. Wood River Road. (1 ½ miles east of Wood River High School) Riskowski,
Fausch, multi-family sale. Make us your first stop off Hwy. 30, 2 miles east of Wood River.
Refrigerator, washer, desk, bedding, Name Brand kids clothes NB-5, juniors & adult clothes,
10. 10th & West. Stutesman. New products, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, small
tools, office and packing supplies and more. ½ price or less than normal retail.
84. 10th and West. Black-Payne. Monkey Bars Handmade Soaps and Gifts-All natural bar soap
and bath salts, gift baskets available.
1. 402 East. (three blocks south across railroad tracks) Stover, Wescoatt. Two saddles, smaller
tack items, two bumpers and one grill guard to fit late 90’s or 2000 Dodge pick-up, hunting
items, long sleeve white 4-H western shirts, colored western shirts, dresser & night stand.
2. 310 East 4th. Cole. Antiques, dolls, housewares and more.
3. 711 Walnut. (south over tracks on east street - go 1 block to 7th - turn left onto 7th St. - go
two blocks – turn left on to Walnut St. – go 1 block and it is last house on the right.) Mead.
Missed many years of garage sales due to family reunions so it was either an auction or garage
sale to beat all sales. We have all types of household items, silverware, linens, bedding, dishes,
decorations and toys. Mens and womens clothing, shoes and a few things from husbands garage.
4. 409 West 9th. Bilslend. We have several families bringing items to our sale. There will be
something for everyone here……..come & check it out.
5. 910 Dodd. Moffett, Schultz. This sale is ideal for college students or that person setting up
their first apartment or home. Complete regular bedroom set with headboard, complete 4 piece
white wicker set, sofa, electric lift chair, nice dining room set w/ matching hutch, washer &
dryer, console TV, end tables, coffee table, bakers rack, new portable sewing matching, display
shelves, dishes, cooking utensils, yard equipment.
6. 910 Marshall. Philmalee. Baby items, Jenny Lind changing table, jogging stroller, Jump-a-
roo, car seats, girls' clothing sizes infant to Size 12. Come check out the deals! Everything must
7. 212 W. 9th. Brandt, Purdy, Nichols. Goodyear tires, lawn mower, baby bed, car carrier, oak
bath sink, medicine cabinet, nice teen clothing, bedding.
8. 209 W. 9th. (1 blk. West of P.O., same side of street). Howe, Howe. Solid oak desk with
glass top, organ, picture window (used), microwave.
9. 908 West. Graf , Graf. Girls clothes sizes 2-6, J.C. Penny train set (complete), Liberty Falls
Village Set (complete), antique IBM typewriter, fishing poles, new fishing sinkers, fifth wheel
tailgate, large George Forman grill, golf clubs, 6-ton jack and others, floor steam cleaner, 12-volt
TV, bar stools, air tank, compressor pump, Scotts fertilizer spreader, lawn edger, portable
typewriter, bug zapper, grill cover for Jeep, cookbooks, torque bars for camper, old watches.
11. 902 Main. Iverson, Yenkers, multi-family. (between York building and corner building)
Something for the whole family even the kitchen sink!!! Baby clothes 0-24 months, baby
blankets, infants car seats, kids clothes 2 T -10, womens clothes and shoes, queen size mattress
set, two sets of bathroom cabinets, two entertainment centers. Nice hide-a-bed couch, round
wood table, 4 wooden bar stools, glass screen doors, wooden shelf cabinet, lots of kids toys,
teacher books and kids craft, games & puzzles for all ages, washer & dryer, countertop, stainless
steel sink, counter top with sink in it, lots of glass wear, lots of holiday decorations for every
holiday, kids Halloween costumes, books for all ages, three pack-n-plays, bicycles, electrical odd
and ends, steel cable wire, hunting items, dresser.
12. 911 Main. Hengelfelt. John Deere 5hp power washer, tool boxes, log chains, weed eaters
for parts, metal ice coolers, puzzles, books, baskets, #3 Earnhardt Nascar items, antique
glassware, brass items, household items, coats, furniture, toys, decanters. CASH ONLY.
13. Blue Building on 10th and East. Fairbanks. 2 cribs, 2 changing tables, strollers, car
seats/bases, jeep walker, high chair, preschool chairs & graduation gowns, Little Tikes & Fisher
Price riding toys. Closed my preschool so I have hundreds of nice clean packaged toys, puzzles
and etc., girls name brand 0-2T & teens, boys name brand clothing 0-5T (all on hangers.),
collectibles, washer/dryer, exercise equipment, fax machine, JD corn sheller.
14. 107 E. 11th. Snodgrass, Christensen, Luebs. RCA color TV, 5 x 8 area rug, artificial
Christmas tree, desk, desk chair, name brand candles, invitations & bows, retired Longaberger
basket items, sewing machine, Hoover vacuum, 4 chrome kitchen chairs, canister set, bedding,
young mens clothing, teen clothing small/med., mens clothes lg/XL, womens clothes 8-12 (name
brands). GOOD STUFF!
15. 109 W. 11th. Woitalewicz. We held off for a year and now a sale you won’t want to miss!!
We have some gently used infant thru teen clothing for boys. Various sizes from infant to 16
and organized to find what you’re looking for!! Name brands such as Osh Kosh, Reebok,
Granimals, Nike, Old Navy, Hollister, Canyon Blues, Faded Glory, Jumping Beans and Carter.
Little Tikes 8-in-1 adjustable playground, Little Tikes ride on toys, Little Tikes Booster Swing,
Little Tikes small cube climber, Little Tikes small climber/slider, bikes, scooters, 6 white railing
post covers, brand new; roto tiller, InSTEP Quick N EZ Plus bike trailer, legos, Graco high chair
& stroller, We know there’s more……just can’t list it all! Also, he’s back…..Ryan will have his
ice cold water and lemonade stand available for refreshments!!
16. 1008 Marshall. Cramer & friends. Baby and Toddler Everything in good clean
condition!!! Antiques, Boys and Girls- Gymboree, Gap, Childrens Place, car seat, high chairs,
stroller, walkers, jumpers, toys, Pier One Twin Jungle Safari Bedroom Set, Furniture items small
and large, Mens and Womens Clothing, Elvis collectors items in original boxes, Christmas items,
17. 307 W. 11th. Beins. This is our first garage sale…two households joined to one. Antiques,
collectibles, Fiesta, pictures & ornate frames, toys, tools, yard & garden items, fishing rods/reels,
tackle, cookie jars, military freedom medals & cap pin, cook books, Stetson & Bailey hats, hand
sewn king size quilt.
18. 411 W. 11th. Apfel. (in front of funeral home) Baby crib, dresser, and changing table, many
misc. household items, nice adult and girls clothes sizes 0 to 8 years.
20. 408 West 12th. Thomas families. Toys, dishes, clothing (infants – toddler – Jr. and some
misses), play pen, stroller, yard goods, crochet thread, Sony 10 disc CD changer, 12” sub
21. 306 W. 12th. Carpenter. 2001 Dodge Intrepid (runs), I work at one of the department
stores in the mall….lots of good clean clothes – some with tags still on, womens sizes 8 to 12 –
M to XL, teens 13-XL, mens Lg – XXL, coats, shoes, boots, books, movies, make-up, make-up
bags, purses, bags, and too much to mention. Come see what we have.
22. 303 W. 12th. Moffett, Obermiller. Swimming pool 18 x 48, quality mens L-XL hunting
apparel, Girls clothes 2T-8, full and queen bedding, womens clothing L-XL, toys, lots of great
stuff. See you at the best sale in town.
23. 210 West 12th. Carter. 20’ self contained camper trailer with A/C – microwave – forced air
– etc., Nordic-Trac, treadmill, exercise bike, rifle scopes, gun cases, computer monitor, scanner,
home décor, Avon, radio & tapes, 8 track and cassette, Terry Redlin puzzle, digital camera,
books, telescope, video camera, shooting stuff, casting rod & reel, old gas lantern w/pump, blue
rock trap, soft air, BB pistol & target trap.
24. 1212 Main. Redman, Huxtable, Denman, Parlin. Household items, bedroom furniture,
girls clothing size NB to 7, boys clothing NB to 4, clothing for adults to plus size, toys, books,
blue Lazy Boy hide-a-bed sofa, Christmas tree and decorations, printers and more.
25. 110 W. 12th. Jackson, Harvey, Kucera. Lots of boys name brand clothes sizes NB to 3T,
womens clothes, queen size sheets, blankets, bedspread w/ curtains and home décor.
26. 106 West 12th. Franssen. Rocking chair, 27” RCA T.V., DVD/VCR combo, Longaberger
baskets, 4/6 person tent, camping stove, camping chairs, Home Interior décor, crafts, golf clubs,
2-110 air conditioners, 5 speaker surround sound system, great kids toys in perfect condition,
Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Playskool, Fisher Price, Crayola, kids games, kids chair, air hockey
table, 18” boys bike, big wheel, trike, baby pool, toddler car seat, table booster chair, puzzles,
kids clothes; boys 5-6 & girls 3-4, kids shoes/slippers. Come and see all the great stuff.
27. 1111 West. Kuskie. Chaise lounge, wood sleigh toddler bed and mattress, kids wood desk
& chair, many toys including Star Wars, Little Tikes car & ride ons, swing set, John Deere
wrenches, old books, ammo boxes, boys clothes 0-3T, womens medium to plus size clothing,
mens clothes, encyclopedia set.
28. 110 W. 11th. Voss, Heater. Baby bed with new mattress, potting bench, 1995 GMC,
extended cab pickup, mens and womens clothes, boys clothes up to size 5, girls clothes up to size
8, breast pump, fireman figurines, toys, Pampered Chef.
29. 102 W. 11th. Gall, Miller, Miller, Johnson. Furniture, Kirby Attack, clothes for baby,
boys, men & women, boys winter coats, luggage, books, drill press, antiques, weight bench set,
sax, electronics, shop heater.
31. 1103 East. Dreher, Muller, Essink, D. Dreher, Tolle, Bly. New portable bar & stools,
baby crib, movies, rugs, nurses scrubs, tons of books (romance, military, western, horror,
cookbooks), camouflage luggage, Starter shirts, cookware, leather coats, military items, new
greeting cards, framed pictures, nice toys, antiques, collectables, jewelry, jewelry pads, CD’s,
holiday items, household, new & used clothing including plus sizes, PS 2 deck/games, steins,
candles, new side round table, wood lamps, new multipad game table, afghans, baby quilts, new
straw cowboy hats, new infant stroller/carrier, chair ironing board, furniture.
32. 1101 Oak. Roth ladies. Furniture, foosball table, clothes, home decorating items, recliners,
33. 505 E. 11th. Desel families. 3 rocker recliners, lift chair, old floor lamp, jewelry, books,
clothes weed eater.
34. 509 E. 11th. Clark. This one is a surprise….stop by and see what all we have!
35. 510 East 11th. Skeen families. “89” S-10 pick-up (must go…best offer!), “95” Chevy
Blazer, bedding, towels, gas remote car, Craftsman snow blower, mens western shirts, lg. ladies
clothes, small desk, jewelry, baskets.
36. 1101 Harrison. Valasek, Otto, Harris, Kirkpatrick, Johnson. Handmade placemats,
coasters, etc., maternity clothes (L-XL), rabbit and bear collectible, coffee pot, candle warmer,
womens clothes (L-XL), mens clothes (L-XXL), womens shoes, hanging lamp, office equip.,
couch, stuffed animals.
37. 602 East 12th. Wortman, five families. Cleaning out Ron’s shed! Totes of calico fabric,
quilt books, yarn and seasonal décor. Kitchen items, glassware, cookbooks, dishes, bedding,
new afghans, toys, over 100 bears, beanie babies, dolls of all kinds. Cast iron skillets, hand
38. 413 E. 12th. Geweke. Minnekota Electric trolling motor, Honda 10 hp trolling motor, 3
down riggers, fishing equipment, feather beds size twin to queen.
39. 307 E. 12th. Gay. Power and hand tools, antiques, garden bikes, ’94 Ford 150 doors, auto
40. 1110 Lilley. English & 5 families. Furniture, clothes, and more.
41. 1111 East. Stewart, Bittner, VanWinkle. 2 hospital beds, baby boys clothes, breadmaker,
fishing tackle, adult clothes, Fiesta dishes, lots of purses.
42. 202 East 12th. First Presbyterian Church. Antique religion picture, frames, dishes,
depression glass, McCoy dish, coat rack and more.
43. 106 E. 12th. McCord, Vogt. Clarinet, coronet, drum, kids to adult clothes in name brands,
shoes, dishes, household items, Scentsy candles, lotion, air popcorn popper, baseball bats/gloves,
wrestling shoes, toys, cowboy boots, books.
44. 105 E. 13th. Waite & family. 2 baby car seats, 1 glider/rocker, baby girl clothes, bar/lounge
signs and other like items, microwave, mens mountain bike, 2XL/3XL womens clothing, Avon
products at wholesale prices.
45. 1212 East. Vialpando. Lawn & patio items……and more.
46. 201 East 13th. McCoun, Roth. Size small teen girls clothes (Name Brands), boys size large
teen clothes, gray recliner, book case, TV console, metal racks, womens jeans, small desk, hand
painted – 3 door room screen.
47. 210 East 13th. (east side of house) Denman, Yeager. Ford pick-up topper with carpentry
insert, antiques, holiday items, games, fabric, baskets, TV, womens clothing size S-XL, jewelry,
glassware, womens left handed golf clubs, air ride semi seat.
48. 1308 Lilley. Desel, Walker, Mequire. Inversion table, weight bench, baby girl clothes,
girls clothes 7-14, Jr. and womens clothes, plus size clothes, puzzles, books, small TV’s, Dell
monitor. Must stop and see!
49. 1320 Lilley. Wagner. Antiques/collectibles, round oak table w/ 4 chairs, Sellars cupboard,
antique dresser, cast iron windmill weight (cow), Jersey coffee box store display, glassware,
Haeger, Fenton, Hull, McCoy, Frankoma, Fireking, mustard cups w/ glass inserts & spoons, old
advertising items, lady mannequin, sewing items, pictures, metal tea pots, milk bucket,
graniteware, porcelain pitchers & commodes, Budweiser items, jewelry, hand sewn doilies, table
covers, aprons, quilt tops, lg. sets of Myott Thanksgiving Queens dishes & Lenox winter
Greetings everyday cardinal. 2 leather rocker/recliners w/vibrate (like new), Ratiton desk &
chair, round oak coffee table, flat screen TV stand, VCR, portable DVD players, stereo, TV and
alpine car stereo, computer desk & chair, file cabinet, fax machine, paper cutter, bird and
cardinal decorations, mirrors, lamps, holiday items, men & women clothing M to XL.
50. 1413 Lilley. Mead, Hoard, Spiehs. Grandpa and Grandma’s wood working items are
back! Designer purses, shoes, clothes for girls & misses & women.
51. 210 East Green. Reeder, Puncochar. Girls infant clothes, ladies clothes in all sizes to plus
sizes, double stroller, exosaucer, golf clubs, maternity clothes, boys clothes, mens clothes, toys!!!
52. 104 E. Green. Heise, Fisher, Schultz. We are not sure what all we have but we’re pretty
sure it is awesome stuff! Name brand girl and boys kids clothes mostly teenage – some small
boys clothes, summer dresses size small, Buckle jeans, women & mens clothes, 2 Plaus nail
guns, 6 ft. chain link fence, books, household items and décor, brand new Pet Safe in ground
fence kit, Frigidaire freezer – small – works great!
53. 1413 East. #107 (Country Villa apartments) Lilley, Lilley. Christmas town, Christmas
trees, old Fisher Price toys, electric grill, Carpet shampooer, jars, TV, pillows, kitchen items,
54. 1413 Main. (Wood River Housing Authority across street from Good Samaritan Nursing
home - APT 111). DeBraal. Curio cabinet, 2 book cases, sets of dishes, lots of VHS tapes and
DVD’s of Disney movies and misc. movies, plus size clothing.
55. 108 E. 13th. Weber. Womens clothing, canning jars (pint/quarts) misc. furniture and more.
56. 104 E. 13th. Hensley, Bentley, Davis. Tools, tents, Daisy BB gun with scope, fishing
rods/reels, breast waders, antiques, ladies & mens clothing lg. to 3X, office chair, old rocker,
high chair, stroller, booster seat, 43 cupboard handles.
57. 102 E. 13th. Egger. Oak desk w/ cabinet & printer table, queen size headboard and
footboard w/ side rails, Little Tikes toys, Christmas dishes, computer stand, young mens
clothing, young womens clothing (lots of Buckle stuff), queen size comforters and bedskirts.
58. 1310 Main. Sample. Utility trailer, Honda mower (bag and mulch), Bradford Exchange
59. 1312 Main. Peters. Name brand clothes, shoes, womens trend jewelry, framed art,
scrapbook materials, childrens classroom books & games, Scentsy flameless and wickless
60. 1404 Main. Kjar, McQuinn, Bonin. Collectible swords & knives, exercise bike stand,
bread machine, teen formals, clothing, books, dishes, manual typewriter, mens skis, tax
61. 1406 Main. Rennau, Vlack, Riessland, Allen. 19” TV, DVD player, surround sound
system, Baby Jumperoo bouncy seat, boys clothing NB – 4 yrs., little girls clothing up to size 8,
home décor, lots of men and women name brand clothing.
62. 207 West Green. Canfield, Brabec, Felton. Baby exersaucer, bounce seat, silk flowers,
furniture, table w/ chairs, blinds, crystal, lots of baby & kid items, recliner, ceiling fans, 15 door
knobs, cabinet knobs, vacuum cleaner, ceiling lights, T.V., bedding, clothing for men – women –
juniors – plus sizes, coat rack, stain sprayer, curtains, toys, big screen DLP T.V., home décor.
63. 1407 Marshall. Wetovick. Antique pop bottles, name brand teen girls & boys clothing,
Hewlett Packard IPAQ hand held PDA, Nintendo 64 & games, TV, fishing equipment, mountain
bike, The store rooms are being emptied, all retired Signature HomeStyles décor and organizing
products must go!
64. 1313 Marshall. Barker, Barker. Cleaning house out…everything must go! Big wooden
dining table w/leaf and 6 chairs, wooden rocking chair, girls clothes size 10-12, ab lounge sport.
So much more so come and see! CASH ONLY please.
65. 204 W. 13th. Jantzi, Weinrich, Mittan, Lindell, Carder. Lucky Brand and Buckle size 4
jeans, clothes for children to adults, tall jewelry box, furniture items and so much more.
66. 206 W. 13th. McCoun, Tank. Girls and boys clothes size 6-10, young womens clothes,
saxophone, 3 piece furniture set, boys clothes size 14.
67. 210 W. 13th St. Gartner, Watson. Oldsmobile 88 - 1956 2 door hardtop, Artic Cat 4
Wheeler - 500 cc, Bernina 440-430 Sewing - quilting & embroidery machine, China hutch.
68. 1408 Marshall. Haller, Dubbs, Gibbs, Poehler. Purses, stained glass grinder, VHS tapes,
table, light fixture, crafts, wood shelves, teddy bears, mirror, comforter and curtains, navy chairs,
baby gear, boys clothes 0-2T, girls clothes 6X, high chair, weed eater.
69. 304 W. 13th. Jackson, Peterson. Entertainment center, shoes, jewelry, mens – misses –
teen girls clothes, antique wardrobe, other antiques, home décor, computer games, games. Good
70. 1307 Dodd. Soto, Trejo, Wiemers. Homemade enchiladas and tamales; infant toys,
inflatable infant gym, lots of clothes for boys 0-2T; girls 9-10; womens clothes, mens clothes,
household items, cold pop and water. Come check us out!
71. 1311 Dodd. Soto. What a sale! We are having a sale that you will not believe! Huge
amount of clothing of all sizes, TON’s of baby clothes, baby swing, high chair, shoes, boxes of
books for kids, preschool learning tools, two tables of toys, Halloween décor, Easter décor,
Thanksgiving stuff. Baby crib, dresser and chest of drawers, over the stove microwave.
Everything is clean and in good repair.
72. 1403 Dodd. McTavish multi family. Anderson window, TV, king size bed frame, beer
neon signs, Old Milwaukee, wildlife mirrors 1-8, high chair. Great Stuff!
73. 1409 Dodd. Krause x 3, Bockstadter, Doane, Clouse. Weathervane, dryer, 5 waiting
room chairs, bathroom light fixtures, Christmas tree, weed trimmer, thatcher attachment, door
knobs, adult clothing, ironing board. All our items are great deals but the best deal of the day
will be cookies and bars made by the next Paula Deen! You have never tasted anything this
good before…..we are sure!
74. 1421 Dodd. Soto, Ulferts, Shade, Janulewicz. Something for everyone! Brand name
clothes, girls to teen sizes 4T-14, boys sizes 1-14H, womens med to XLg/8 to 18, mens L-XL.
All clothing on hangers and in good condition…if we wouldn’t buy it we won’t put it on our
sale! We have home décor, Christmas lights, dishes, horse collar mirror, adult potty chair,
shower chair, 8 pc. Collector Christmas Village by Santa Town, hand painted wine bottles, mens
golf clubs, toys of all kinds, Disney, Discovery, Lego, Hot Wheels, farm toys, puzzles, books
leap frog notebooks, kids folding table w/ 4 chairs and more. Stop in and see for yourself!
75. 1406 Dodd. Davis, Reicke. 2 flatbed trailers, 2001 1 ton Dodge Diesel flatbed, 20hp 48”
cut zero turn radius mower, 750 Suzuki motorcycle, fabric and sewing supplies, king size
mattress, night stands, electric stove, 8’ display case, wheels.
76. 1402 Dodd. Mayfield. Snapper riding lawn mower, golf cart, golf balls, love seat couch,
19” T.V., kids and adult clothes, jewelry, picture frames, kids toys & games, craft items, cowboy
boots, golf pull cart, books. Kids selling ice cold drinks.
77. 1314 Dodd. Soto, Consbruck, Schwab, Ana. Annie’s cookies & drinks. Anna’s pupusas.
Childrens clothing, rummage, purses, TV, scrubs and more.
78. 1308 Dodd. Bilslend, Beck, Hoard, McIntosh, Musil, Smets, Zavala. Home grown
onions, household appliances, tools, baskets, Christmas decorations, shelving, parakeets with
cage, wooden tables, card tables, bedding and books.
79. 402 W. 13th. Soto, Wehrman, Porter, Soto. All sizes of clothes, furniture, enchiladas, and
80. 410 W. 13th. Sidders and family and friends that we are not responsible for. If you are
hunting or fishing for a bargain we have the best deals for you! Decoys, fishing poles, bow &
arrow and you will be able to enjoy hunting and fishing after you purchase our Snapper lawn
mower. Then relax in just one of the couches, rocking chair or how about our just going crazy in
our lift chair or one of the lazy boy recliners. You can put your beverage on our end tables. We
also have antique furniture and puzzles and linens. And for the younger crowd we have a baby
swing, toddler bed lots of nice baby clothes. Lots of toys for all ages and also girls and boys
clothing up to size 16. Every year this garage sale returns with fun and bargains so don’t miss
out. Glad to have you stop by.
81. 1311 Cottonwood. Briseno. Coffee table, plant stands, towels, bed spreads, John Deere
riding mower, John Deere and Craftsman self propelled mowers, exercise bike, blue rock
thrower w/2 boxes of blue rocks, metal shelf, quilt rack, snare drum, hammock, KC lights, 2 gas
cans, large dog taxi, household goods, 13” T.V., girls coats and clothes 12mo. – 2 yrs.
82. 1403 Cottonwood #2 (Pete’s Apartments). Gannon, Hird. Coca-Cola collectibles, new
Ulmer quilter, Freedom electric scooter, HP computer/printer/keyboard, trolling motor, futon bed
w/cover, 2 T.V.’s, luggage/bags, home décor/furniture, handmade cradle, childrens clothes, toys,
size 4 womens jeans, childs play tent.
84. 1012 Main. Burr. Paddle boat, old corn drill (Oliver), rabbit cage, basketball hoop with
stand, 2 piece hutch and more.
85. Paulk. 205 W. 12th. The Mountain Man is back. Check out all his unusual and necessary
86. Reiter. Hwy. 30 next to Heritage Bank Drive up. Lots and lots of tools, safes, counters,
shop equipment. This is a guy’s dream come true.