THE NANNY CONNECTION
1. At least one year professional child care experience.
2. Score of 80% or better on child care skills evaluation.
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
1. Telephone screening of all prospective nannies.
2. Personal interview which includes:
b. skills evaluation
c. verification of citizenship
d. opportunity to meet applicant to assess suitability
BACKROUND CHECK PROCEDURE
1. Phone calls to interview all references, even if written references available.
2. Child abuse clearance
3. Criminal background check
4. Social Security check
5. Driver’s license check if applicable
YOUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
1. Telephone interviews with prospective nannies.
2. Personal interviews with as many nannies as you would like to meet.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
1. Personal service to determine your specific needs.
2. Coordination of interviews between nannies and your family.
3. Detailed verbal reports from us on all references and background checks.
4. Liaison between you and nanny both before and during interview process.
5. Ongoing support during transition period once nanny placement complete.
6. Guarantee of services as stated in our fee schedule.
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF SERVICES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. IF YOU HAVE
A SPECIAL REQUEST PLEASE ASK. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO TRY AND