Schwarz Beteiligungs GmbH (Schwarz Group) is a multi-format retailer operating food stores, supermarkets, hypermarkets and discount stores. It is also carries out wholesaling. The company operates supermarkets and hypermarkets under the banners Kaufland, Handelshof and Kaufmarkt; and discount stores under the banner Lidl. The company operates in wholesale markets under the trademark Ruef. It principally operates in over 23 European countries and has about 7,750 stores. The company is privately held and is controlled by Schwarz family. It is headquartered in Neckarsulm, Germany.
GlobalData’s Schwarz Beteiligungs GmbH - Strategic Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key ma