Hanjin Shipping Co., Ltd. (Hanjin) is engaged in providing marine transportation with 60 liner and tramper services all over the world. The company is providing cargo services with capacity of more than 100 million tons annually. Hanjin operates a fleet of 200 ships including container, bulk and LNG carriers. The company is a member of the Hanjin Group and has several subsidiaries including Hanjin SM (Ship Management), Pyeongtaek Container Terminal Co., Ltd., Keoyang Shipping and Senator Lines GmbH, logistics IT specialist CyberLogitecship Management Company, and terminal operation company, HPC (Hanjin Pacific).
Hanjin Shipping Co.,Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 03, 2010: Hanjin Shipping Signs New Contract With KOMIPO
Apr 12, 2010: Star Bulk Signs Contract With Hanjin To Build Capesize vessel
Apr 05, 2010: Hanjin Shipping Launches New Web-Based Logistics IT System
Mar 25, 2010: Star Bulk, Hanjin Partner To Build Capesize Vessel
Mar 17, 2010: Inttra, Hanjin Partner To Expand Use Of E-Commerce Services
GlobalData’s Hanjin Shipping Co.,Ltd. - Strategic Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands o