Baseline Oil and Gas Corp. (Baseline) is United States based company, which is engaged in the exploration, production, development, acquisition and exploitation of natural gas and crude oil properties. The company holds its assets in the Stephens County in North Texas, the Texas Gulf Coast, and in the Southern Indiana. Baseline has the Eliasville Field Properties, the Blessing Field Properties and the New Albany Shale play properties which provide a very balanced reserve mix as 50% oil and 50% natural gas. Its operations based on continue exploitation of its reserves, actively managing its asset base and leveraging technological expertise business practices.
Baseline Oil & Gas Corp. Key Recent Developments
Aug 31, 2009 Baseline Oil & Gas Files Voluntary Petitions Under Chapter 11 Of US Bankruptcy Code
Aug 14, 2009 Baseline Reports Total Revenues Of $6.02 Million In Q2 2009
May 15, 2009 Baseline Reports Total Revenues Of $5.1 Million In Q1 2009
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Baseline Oil & Gas Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A li