Kuwait Petroleum International Limited (KPI) is a service driven company. The company is engaged in the refining of crude oil and marketing of refined petroleum products, which include fuel, lubricants, diesel, aviation turbine fuel and other petroleum derivatives under its distinctive brand, Q8. It is also engaged in the supply of fuel, heating oil and other related petroleum products through 4000 retail service stations in national and international markets. The company has operations across Italy, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg and China. KPI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC). The company is headquartered in Salhiya, Kuwait.
Kuwait Petroleum International Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 20, 2010: KPI, Pertamina Sign MoU For Indonesian Refinery
Apr 27, 2009: Kuwait-Japanese Oil Refining Project In Vietnam To Go On-stream In 2013
GlobalData’s Kuwait Petroleum International Limited - Strategic Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list o