Action Energy Inc. (Action Energy) is an independent emerging energy company. It is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas reserves. The company carries out its activities in the Peace River Arch area of Northwest Alberta and Northeast British Columbia, the Lloydminster area of Northeast Alberta, the Galahad and Sylvan Lake areas of central Alberta and the Shackleton area of southwest Saskatchewan and the Lake Alma area of southeast Saskatchewan. It markets its crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids production to independent third party purchasers.
Action Energy Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2009 Action Energy Announces Termination Of Officers
Aug 27, 2009 Action Energy Reports Oil And Natural Gas Sales Of CAD3.5 Million In Q2 2009
Jul 23, 2009 Action Energy Announces Management Changes
May 29, 2009 Action Energy Reports Net Loss Of CAD4.4 Million In Q1 2009
Apr 29, 2009 Action Energy Reports Total Revenue Of CAD36.16 Million In 2008
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Action Energy Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, serv